• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is the game where we reduce the clown gang in the squad!

Martinez in for a clown
Tierney in for a clown
Holding in for a clown
Mustafi clown in for a clown
Torreira clown in for a clown
Willock in for a clown

Ladies and gentlemen, the circus is out of town! Just a few street performers left. We can live with that!

So ****ing excited to see what we worked on during the week for this tie!
Torreira Leno aren't clowns they really didn't make mistakes every game they play.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ideally we play
Martinez
Bellerin Holding Muatafi Kolasnic
Xhaka Torreira
Özil
Ers Lacazette Martinelli

Get the full reserves out minus Holding and Bellerin.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It’s going to be interesting to watch if he goes with Özil and try to save his ugly face or he doesn’t play him and put more pressure on him.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What kind of attendance figures are we looking at here tonight (And I mean actual attendance, not tickets sold)?

20,000? Not even?

Iceman10

Established Member
It’s going to be interesting to watch if he goes with Özil and try to save his ugly face or he doesn’t play him and put more pressure on him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Özil in this match regardless. Reading between the lines of Özil's interview in The Athletic and Emery's presser last week. I didn't think Özil would make his comeback in the PL, instead would start with these matches. Probably an incremental opportunity after this one is also possible with the upcoming cup game at Anfield.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If I lived near The Grove these would be the matches I would go to see (cup games aswell) some of the football has been great!

Gursha

Ideally we play
Martinez
Bellerin Holding Muatafi Kolasnic
Xhaka Torreira
Özil
Ers Lacazette Martinelli

Get the full reserves out minus Holding and Bellerin.
If Xhaka starts today Ill be over the moon. cause it must mean he doesnt start on sunday...

Monday was the first game he got subbed by Emery... so maybe maybe he finally realized we cant play from the back with him as defense to attack/upper mid connector... just too slow...
I doubt it tho... he wont start today and will start at sunday...

Sigh....

Gursha

Can anyone explain me Özil's last tweet? He isnt in the squad, today either?

I think its a response to some sort of word exchange (some calim argument, like pogba and mourinho but way lighter) between him and emery... that video been doing rounds on twitter and Özil PR surely knows the fans will make the connection...

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'd settle for being bored - better than being infuriated, which is more likely - a Zaha hatrick anyone?

Hatrick or not one thing is certain, he'll definitely be well up for the occasion.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Martinez
Bellerin
Holding
Mustafi
Tierney
Torreira
Xhaka
Özil
Martinelli
Lacazette
Saka ( dont need to play in the EPL tbf )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom