• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Martinez
Bellerin - Holding - Mustafi - Tierney
Willock - Torreria - Ceballos
Özil
Lacazette - Martinelli​

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Martinez
Niles Holding Chambers Tierney
Torreira Ceballos Willock
Pepe Martinelli Saka

Maybe give Özil a coupla minutes, see if he comes up with something he can smile about.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
To play any of Tierney, Holding or Bellerin today would be absurd. it's in league games they need to be playing, not in home games against a bunch of Portuguese waiters.

If they play today it will be the perfect excuse not to play them against palace.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Seems to me like there's going to be **** hitting the fan whether he plays in this game or not. If he does, lets all try and see the positive side, yeah?

To play any of Tierney, Holding or Bellerin today would be absurd. it's in league games they need to be playing, not in home games against a bunch of Portuguese waiters.

If they play today it will be the perfect excuse not to play them against palace.
I'm sure they're both due to be installed as our first choice fullbacks very soon. I think we're also being a bit impatient considering their layoffs and nature of their injuries. They need to play tonight for their match fitness and I hope they both do. Seems a natural progression, and not unlike the way Wenger would have brought them back fwiw.

HBL

Established Member

Bellerin has had 9 months out and he didn't look sharp in the last EL game at all? Tierney has had a poor injury record recently, constantly picking up niggles, being cautious with them is the correct thing to do.

Ashybashy86

Bellerin has had 9 months out and he didn't look sharp in the last EL game at all? Tierney has had a poor injury record recently, constantly picking up niggles, being cautious with them is the correct thing to do.
Let’s see for how long he’s going to be cautious. If his style of play is anything to go by, I’m guessing a ridiculously long time.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yes. So he can be cautious and NOT play them tonight and risk them being injured by inferior players trying to make up for their inferiority with scything tackles.

Play them against Palace as subs or something.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

He made his decision last game... Emery is not using Tierney against Saha in his debut on PL

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Martinez
Chambers - Mavropanos - Mustafi - Kolasinac
Nelson - Torreira - Ceballos
Özil
Lacazette - Martinelli​

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Seems to me like there's going to be **** hitting the fan whether he plays in this game or not. If he does, lets all try and see the positive side, yeah?

I'm sure they're both due to be installed as our first choice fullbacks very soon. I think we're also being a bit impatient considering their layoffs and nature of their injuries. They need to play tonight for their match fitness and I hope they both do. Seems a natural progression, and not unlike the way Wenger would have brought them back fwiw.
Agree with this entirely. We need to build momentum and so do they as players

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Martinez
Bellerin Holding Mustafi Tierney
Torreira Willock
Nelly ESR Nelson
Laca​
Looks like a team capable of playing some exciting #FreddieBall. Get KT off at halftime if he’s ready for Crystal Palace.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Thing is, couldnt they play monday for fitness? And then play Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom