• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Emery- good evening. Our objective is to finish first in the group. To get better. We show good spirit and it is a good victory. There is more information for our way and good for players to get experience and minutes. We did not control the match. We were watching in the first half. Guendouzi and Ceballos allowed us to take control. On Pepe, he says he can have confidence. A load of nothing.

teamsoutheast

That Marcus Edwards chap looked decent. I wonder why Tottenham let him go??? I'm sure i've seen him before though........ @MutableEarth, was he part of Paul Simpson's Euro U19 winning squad a couple years back?

teamsoutheast

Emery- good evening. Our objective is to finish first in the group. To get better. We show good spirit and it is a good victory. There is more information for our way and good for players to get experience and minutes. We did not control the match. We were watching in the first half. Guendouzi and Ceballos allowed us to take control. On Pepe, he says he can have confidence. A load of nothing.

What do you want him to say???

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
RvP alludes to a lack of connection between coach and players. He says if you have a strong coach and you as a player/midfielder see danger, you will sprint for your life. RvP says someone sent him a video of Emery last week and it wasn't clear what he was saying. He says Wenger, Fergie and LvG were all clear. #Mourinho in-as translator.
Keown-the coach is the dynamo within the group. He says it is now Emery's team. God help us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He notice we have problems dominate the game and control the game i wonder why he struggle to fix it

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That Marcus Edwards chap looked decent. I wonder why Tottenham let him go??
Lack of professionalism when he was on loan at Norwich:
Telegraph Sport understands a number of issues contributed to Edwards’ disappointing spell at Norwich, including his poor time-keeping.

It is believed he failed to arrive on time for a single training session and was also late for team meetings, much to the bewilderment of Norwich’s senior professionals.
Big talent though and at his age, he can still make a good career for himself. Hope for his sake that his experience at Norwich was a wake-up call.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He notice we have problems dominate the game and control the game i wonder why he struggle to fix it
Because he's rubbish and the problems are caused by his tactics,selection and type of player that he favours. As Keown says, this is his team now. Emery himself said that 10 of the 24 players have been replaced. No excuses.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Because he's rubbish and the problems are caused by his tactics,selection and type of player that he favours. As Keown says, this is his team now. Emery himself said that 10 of the 24 players have been replaced. No excuses.
I know it's just to me he struggling to find balance right

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know it's just to me he struggling to find balance right
He struggling with everything. The balance would improve if he would pick the same team for at least three games in a row. Only Nelson is missing. He has a chance to do that and he can start by dropping Xhaka as automatic starter. It's alarming how slow he is to impose any kind of game plan. Ole and Lampard have fone better in less time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He struggling with everything. The balance would improve if he would pick the same team for at least three games in a row. Only Nelson is missing. He has a chance to do that and he can start by dropping Xhaka as automatic starter. It's alarming how slow he is to impose any kind of game plan. Ole and Lampard have fone better in less time.
I don't think he'll play same team every game emery is known that each game he approach it differently

teamsoutheast

That we were poor. That we could and should have performed better. Use a translator like Sarri did but he won't. He says a lot without actually saying anything.
I dont think criticising the players publicly is going to help especially after we came back to win it in the dying seconds. Also a little harsh to criticise him for at least TRYING to do his interviews in English without assistance. It took years for Pochettino to grasp the language and Emery seems to be improving.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lack of professionalism when he was on loan at Norwich:

Big talent though and at his age, he can still make a good career for himself. Hope for his sake that his experience at Norwich was a wake-up call.
Looks a decent talent. Foden and the like are big talents.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I dont think criticising the players publicly is going to help especially after we came back to win it in the dying seconds. Also a little harsh to criticise him for at least TRYING to do his interviews in English without assistance. It took years for Pochettino to grasp the language and Emery seems to be improving.
Potch was speaking English with his players at Southampton. Used a translator with journos to dodge questions.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't think he'll play same team every game emery is known that each game he approach it differently
He needs to find a style and stick by it with a core of players. Constant changing doesn't allow any rhythm to develop. We can't have a different midfield every week and expect to do well. Its weak management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom