• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Dundalk v Arsenal | Thursday, December 10 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Do you believe Arsenal can win the Europa League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's not good enough.

He's hardly been given the chance. He's proven himself at every level for club and country. We should give him a PL run before deciding if he's good enough or not. We are in a position where we should at least try!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's hardly been given the chance. He's proven himself at every level for club and country. We should give him a PL run before deciding if he's good enough or not. We are in a position where we should at least try!

Sure, why not? It can't be any worse.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yes thats my point. We're crying out for goals and our top scorer this season isn't playing PL. Auba needs to be dropped or put back on the wing.
Drop Auba and you might lose him as an effective scorer. Somehow I don't think he's the type that will be motivated by it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Drop Auba and you might lose him as an effective scorer. Somehow I don't think he's the type that will be motivated by it.

I would put him back on the wing. I dont blame him for his lack of goals, he's not getting the service. Maybe back on the wing will help to create for Nketiah.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would put him back on the wing. I dont blame him for his lack of goals, he's not getting the service. Maybe back on the wing will help to create for Nketiah.

I know it's is an unpopular view here, but in my view he does better coming in from the left.

I'd be curious to see how he would work with Balogun, who seems adept at holding up the ball.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I know it's is an unpopular view here, but in my view he does better coming in from the left.

I'd be curious to see how he would work with Balogun, who seems adept at holding up the ball.
At this point, I would play Auba left, ESR cam, Saka RW and Ceballos with Elneny or Partey if he is available. Giving Ceballos freedom to attack. Nelson as sub in the right.

RB AMN and Balogun as CF. Let the youngsters to put pressure on them. At least they will try

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

this guy scored for Dundalk today :rofl:

His background photo on twitter...

1500x500

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I was only able to catch the 2nd half due to certain commitments but I honestly thought we looked alright going forward in that half, but the EL hasn't really been the issue this season so let's see how it translates on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom