• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

Hard to get motivated for this match, if we lose it wont matter as we will still go through and whatever the result you know the football is going to be boring as hell

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Just play youth. No need to take this competition seriously. But Emery is a Europa League merchant, so he'll probably go with a strong lineup.

Polar Bear

Please DON'T play Auba, I am so worried something might happen to him, we need him badly, if he gets injured then we are seriously doomed and in major trouble. We can only get own-goals at that point. Don't play him, just rest him for the prem game against Villa. I couldn't care less about Europa League, its a bad competition for us, last 2 years of it has just been pure heart break. I want out ASAP and focus on league

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Why the hell is Emery already saying Özil needs a rest? Thats ridiculous, he won't get fully match fit if he doesn't play him & rest him every 1-2 games. I would have still put him on the bench & gave him a bit of a run at least.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he starts Auba in this pointless game.:mad:

I'll watch f Nelson and Willock start. ESR is probably gonna be on the bench.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Nah, I don’t want any more wide playmaker nonsense. Buy a proper wide forward or let Nelson develop there.
Normally I'd agree, but our team is starved of ball-players/technicians. I mean just look at our possession stats under our clown head coach.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It should be an easy win tonight, it really should. Eintracht sold they're best players in the summer.

teamsoutheast

I like the Europa league. Competition looks much stronger this year. I just wish it was played Tuesday and Wednesday to just keep European competion standardised and consistent. Lot of fans up for fielding a weak team against last season's semi finalists who only lost on penalties to Chelsea who were lucky, thanks to Hazard, and also a polite reminder, a Chelsea who smoked us in the final. I know we all want to play in the Champions League but we don't need to be snobby about it. We need to field a strong team as this is still a gateway to the Champions League along with being a prestigious European trophy. We have the squad to be competitive across all competitions IMO.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This might be the most empty match thread ever by the end of the game? Forum utterly ****ed.

Pepes blue pill

Arsenal drifted like crazy today, can get 2/1 now, talk of players being rested or they finally realised we are pretty ****?

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
why is the mood so low? i know we are bad away, but at least this isn't like an away game in EPL where they suffocate you physically and refs let them get away with murder.

plus we might see holding and no sign of xhaka. excited to see willock and nelson as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
why is the mood so low? i know we are bad away, but at least this isn't like an away game in EPL where they suffocate you physically and refs let them get away with murder.

plus we might see holding and no sign of xhaka. excited to see willock and nelson as well.
it's normal with arsenal fans they give up quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom