• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v FC Köln | 14/09/17 21:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Matchday 1 of the Europa League begins with the Lukas Podolski derby.

Team News:

No new injuries
Koscielny suspended

5RHrTXN.jpg

Previous meetings
• The clubs are meeting for the first time in UEFA competition.

• Arsenal's record in 36 games against Bundesliga sides is W16 D6 L14 (W11 D1 L6 at home). They have lost five of their last seven home matches against German teams.

• Köln's record in 12 encounters with English clubs is W2 D4 L6 (D2 L3 in England)

Possible team:
JZLmITC.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I want to see:

----------------Giroud-----------
---------Iwobi--------Walcott---------
AMN----Wilshere-Elneny--Nelson
------Holding-Per--Chambers---
------------------Ospina-------------

say yes

forum master baiter
Matchday 1 of the Europa League begins with the Lukas Podolski derby.

Team News:

No new injuries
Koscielny suspended

5RHrTXN.jpg

Previous meetings
• The clubs are meeting for the first time in UEFA competition.

• Arsenal's record in 36 games against Bundesliga sides is W16 D6 L14 (W11 D1 L6 at home). They have lost five of their last seven home matches against German teams.

• Köln's record in 12 encounters with English clubs is W2 D4 L6 (D2 L3 in England)

Possible team:
JZLmITC.jpg

Would be surprised if we didn't see Nelson and particularly Iwobi.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Would be surprised if we didn't see Nelson and particularly Iwobi.
Yeah, I only went for that team based on what John Cross is saying. Wenger could ditch the 4231 for this and play Iwobi at 10, Chambers RB and Debuchy LB. Think Nelson is more likely to start against Doncaster personally.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't expect many changes but I'm expecting at least one of Wilshere/ Elneny start Giroud and Chambers Holding starting at the back. 4-5 changes I guess

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Much more likely line up. No way Arséne will do wholesale changes and start 10 new players from Saturday.

Why not? The squad is strong/deep enough and the quality of opposition is weak enough that he can essentially have a midweek team and a weekend team up until the knockout stages. I've seen quite a bit of talk suggesting he won't make many changes but i think people are underestimating the timing of the game and the opposition in the league game after. There's absolutely no chance he starts eight players on Thursday who will then start against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom