• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v FC Köln | 14/09/17 21:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member

Imagine if Arsenal were 10% as lively as these guys. Mind you this is after they just lost 3-1 against us...
One can only hope Emirates actually become a place people will start fearing..

junglist57

Established Member
So im guessing they did away with the membership card entry for the game last night - and used printed tickets? Thats the only thing that would account for the influx of away fans dotted around the stadium. It would also be the fix to avoid such situations in the future.

I would much rather see empty seats then see away fans sat in them. Its a disgrace. AFC milking the cash cow at any cost as always.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

So im guessing they did away with the membership card entry for the game last night - and used printed tickets? Thats the only thing that would account for the influx of away fans dotted around the stadium. It would also be the fix to avoid such situations in the future.

I would much rather see empty seats then see away fans sat in them. Its a disgrace. AFC milking the cash cow at any cost as always.

Cologne fan actually bought red memberships so they had accreditation to have the tickets in the first place .

junglist57

Established Member
How much would that have cost? Curious...

£40 (give or take) just for the red membership. Plus it takes a few weeks for the card that gets you into the stadium to come through - which is why I think its BS!

The majority of tickets last night were printed, you couldn't sell them on otherwise. Thats where the problem lies.

say yes

forum master baiter
I thought it was quite a fun atmosphere. Nowhere near as dramatic as it looked on social media either.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
1bUhHQC.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAjuAAAAJGJiY2MyZDZlLWY4ZjAtNDExNi05ZjEwLTc1MzM5ZDZmZjU2YQ.jpg

8OtWl6j.jpg
I'm with you but we'll have to bin that goddamn whistling they do. Poor commentary, for me, pales in comparison to the annoyance I get from angry, whistling fans.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Well Yes obviously i rather see neny at cm than theo, theo would suck at cm ;p

But atleast with theo at rwf there is something potentially game changing happening
Not with neny at cm

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Thought Bellerin looked better when he switched to RB. Not sure why we even played the back three in the first place, it's like Wenger's punishing fans for asking for it in the first place.

It is because Bellerin beats players with pace alone

Better for him to start further back and build up speed
And he got enough pace and engine to make it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom