• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade | 02/11/17 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ibcuYhJ.jpg

kMyUcYV.jpg

Arsenal win--->Qualify for R32
Arsenal win + BATE draw/loss-->Win group

Team News
Ospina and Chambers could feature after returning to full training
Kolasinac out

Possible line-up
wwqGzep.jpg

tcahill

My ideal lineup

-------------Giroud
----------Iwobi-Nelson
AMN-Willock-Wilshere-Debuchy
------Holding-Per-Chambers

Although in reality we'll probably be seeing Elneny Coq and Walcott :(

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nketiah has been on the bench in EL games, he even came on for a few mins vs BATE, so its not so crazy to expect Wenger to play him in this game. Sometimes you have to show some gratitude when a player does well and saves your team, why not start him and use Walcott from the bench.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Like to see Giroud get amongst the goals a bit here if possible. Feel he's gonna be important off the bench against City.

Don't really think playing Walcott with him gets the best out of him tbh, he needs someone to put balls in rather than a pure finisher.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I want us to win and Bate v Koln to be a draw. To top the group with two games to spare will let Chambers and Holding get 90 minutes and let more of our reserves play without the presence of a chaperone. The last two games would then be precious fun. COYG.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He played for Arsenal FC for 8 seasons prior to his retirement, and he's my favourite Arsenal forward.
Who is your current favourite forward?

Realistically I'd like to see us start with Lacazette and Giroud with Iwobi behind. The other 4 and 3 can pick themselves. But I feel we should really get those two playing together because as the season goes on I feel a big man wee man combination will become a necessity.

Against United we will see both on the pitch I feel it. And let's get them both in the goals and confident together

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
My favourite player at the moment is Nacho. Loved Henry, Wrighty, Freddie, Bobbie, Seaman. Donkey, Winterburn, Dixon, Bergkamp, Limpar, Bould - I could go on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Guess Elneny in place of Chambers and Macey for Ospina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom