• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I think we were not really bothered until second half Emery set things straight, we should have destroyed them really with 8 goals or something like that if we were up for it, but we should take 3 points and qualify ourself which is more important then scoring goals.

The goals Vorskla did score is a worry we are still leaking goals from everywhere should take a note and improve on that.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Bellerin would’ve been crucified had made the mistakes for those goals. Hate against him recently is unreal.
I'm a constant critic of Bellerin and I agree with you. But I'll add that both players deserve the comments based on their recent displays.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don't see why anyone would bother about conceding last minute goals in a Europa League group game. It's not nice, but in the end we score 4, won the game, played Torreira, Lichsteiner, Smith-Rowe and even Iwobi played well.

Obviously the game has been killed with our 4th goal, the stadium is half full, and they score from their two shots on goal. I think we can live with that.

Just move on to the next game.
I think its because habits once formed die hard. We have formed a habit of conceding goals and the only way to cure that is by stopping conceding goals. Otherwise the day your strikers have an off-day, you lose points. It's automatic.

I don't think you can win this competition or get into the top four in the league if you concede every game.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I was on the plane heading home the time the match started so was unlucky to catch the highlights alone. But it's a good game to get our European campaign off &running. Also happy for Auba to grab his first brace of what we all hope are many more to come.

Bring on Everton!!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Your sources are wrong. While he can't be labelled world class and has ridiculous mess ups in his game, like any keeper tbh, he was never considered a bad shot stopper in Germany. If anything, his lack of control of his box was the main criticism, while his shot stopping and ball at feet play were considered his standout abilities.

I'll be having stern words with my source so, I'll set him straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom