• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal vs FK Qarabag | December 13, 2018 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Which youngster are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1
I can see your point on Sokratis. Would be a nightmare if he picked up an injury tonight.
Who would you start alongside koscielny?

It partly depends on what Emery is planning to do at CB for the Southampton game. If he thinks Monreal is going to play there with Koscielny, which seems quite likely, I would probably give them both the first 45-60 minutes of this game as a CB partnership, then bring on Medley & Lichsteiner to give them a try at CB, also try Elneny at CB for part of his 90 minutes. His other options for CB versus Southampton I guess will be Lichsteiner, Kolasinac, Medley, Elneny, Jenkinson???

Something along those lines. Test his available CBs for Southampton while attempting to avoid injury or fatigue, and without overloading them with too many complicated changes in personnel/formation.

Sokratis needs to be kept injury free for the Sp**s cup game and beyond.

If ESR is injured, I'd probably go with Özil or the best available academy option rather than risking Mhki/Iwobi, given that would mean ESR in addition to Welbeck & Ramsey.

Cech
Jenks - Kos - Monreal - Bramhall
Elneny-AMN
ESR Willock Saka
Nketiah

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I can see your point on Sokratis. Would be a nightmare if he picked up an injury tonight.
Who would you start alongside koscielny?

I know the question wasn't at me but I'd start Medley next to Kos. Sokratis will miss the Saints game due to his bookings but I agree, still no point risking him in this and good to give someone like Medley the experience.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Already getting nervous about this game. Going up soon.

I'd play Mkhi. If he gets chances in games like this he might have a good game and kick up a gear.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

See no point of playing Laca here... Hell get plenty of more important games in the next two weeks.

Özil getting match fit, but wished Nketiah started centrally

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Great to see Lolo back, we absolutely need him in the coming weeks. Looking forward to seeing Saka.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
That’s a shocking line up in a completely meaningless game when we’re about to enter the most hectic part of the season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Based on Emery's rotation with Southampton in mind, he should be able to play a strong team against Sp**s including Cech, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Özil and Lacazette. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom