• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal vs FK Qarabag | December 13, 2018 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Which youngster are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Emery inventing the rotation system! What a wonderful human being!
I'm not trying to praise him and say he's doing something revolutionary, but I assume someone like Lacazette is starting to keep him sharp ahead of being on the bench this weekend.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Good to see Koscielny back, hope he only plays 45-60 min at most..

Saka starting is exciting, was not expecting that. I wouldn't have played Özil, Sokratis or Lacazette, but I guess some first teamers had to be involved.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Shocking?

Martinez is the reserve keeper.

Jenko reserve full-back, we're keeping Lich for Sunday.
Kosicelny needs game time.
Sokratis suspended for Sunday
AMN sub player in need of game time.

Elneny sub player in need of game time.
Willock and Saka both youngsters getting some game time as with Nketiah.

Özil has missed the last few weeks and is need of game time before the festive period.

Lacazette hasn't started every game recently.

All people need is a we bit of common sense and things are pretty clear.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very good team, will be 6-2 to Arsenal.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Özil, Koscielny lacking match sharpness. Sokratis banned for next game. Lacazette has warmed the bench more lately so getting him up and going for winter fixtures is okay. Nobody cares about Elneny.
I rather we don’t put them at risk for injuries in a pointless game and give the youth a chance. We can’t afford any injuries atm

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Özil, Koscielny lacking match sharpness. Sokratis banned for next game. Lacazette has warmed the bench more lately so getting him up and going for winter fixtures is okay. Nobody cares about Elneny.

Problem is Sokatris and Lacazette are our only fit senior cb and stating striker (along Auba), though the former is suspended Iirc.

This is a dead rubber on freezing temperatures, we're entering the worst period of games in the year and on the verge of an injury crisis.

I rather we don’t put them at risk for injuries in a pointless game and give the youth a chance. We can’t afford any injuries atm

We put players at risk of getting injured if they are lacking match sharpness when they enter the more difficult games.

But yeah there should be youngsters playing instead of Elneny and Jenkinson. Pointless players.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm not trying to praise him and say he's doing something revolutionary, but I assume someone like Lacazette is starting to keep him sharp ahead of being on the bench this weekend.

Outrageous if he keeps benching him. Hope he asks for a move away.

Tir Na Nog

Or he could try and force his way into the starting XI. I mean remember a couple of months ago Auba wasn't starting but would make an impact off the bench and forced his way into the team.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Or he could try and force his way into the starting XI. I mean remember a couple of months ago Auba wasn't starting but would make an impact off the bench and forced his way into the team.

You’d have a point if Lacazette was playing badly and lost his spot. He lost his place because he was injured and his replacements (Iwobi and Mkhitaryan) have been absolutely ****. He was one of our best players before the international break.

Tir Na Nog

You’d have a point if Lacazette was playing badly and lost his spot. He lost his place because he was injured and his replacements (Iwobi and Mkhitaryan) have been absolutely ****. He was one of our best players before the international break.

Well tbf we were winning games so Emery obviously kept with the winning team for a few games and he was brought back in for the Huddersfield game and did absolutely nothing of note in the first half. It's not about what he did a month ago, it's about what he's doing now. He has a chance tonight to give the manager a headache in terms of selection and he'll get plenty of chances as the games are coming quite quickly over the coming weeks.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't think we've seen the last of him and Auba starting together, it's just odd for us to see the lineup changing every week based on the opponent after years of the same old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom