• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Sporting CP v Arsenal | October 25, 2018 17:55 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Joel Campbell Wasn't Good Enough for Either Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
UEFA_Sporting_CP_vs_Arsenal.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Team News:
Cech out
Monreal, Kolasinac, Sokratis slight doubts

Untitled2.jpg

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Welbeck on the left and ESR on the right for me, otherwise that might be the way to go indeed. Hopefully at least two out of Sokratis, Kolasinac and Monreal will be available, although I wouldn't use Monreal for this, only as a sub towards the end to get him playing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why’s no one talking about Mavro’s injury? It’s one of those weird injuries that happens in training and just seems to go on forever. We’re paper thin at CB, we could really do with having him back.

Did he accidentally bump into Emery’s car and now he’s on the naughty step, is that it?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why’s no one talking about Mavro’s injury? It’s one of those weird injuries that happens in training and just seems to go on forever. We’re paper thin at CB, we could really do with having him back.

Did he accidentally bump into Emery’s car and now he’s on the naughty step, is that it?
The club said last week that he'll return to full training in November.

Giroud12

I think we should really focus on the Palace game. Were going through here regardless. IMO a big gamble playing Kola and Mustafi, and Auba should start the next league game. Depending on Sokratis we should consider resting Holding.

Cech
Lich-??-Holding--??
Elneny-Guendouzi
Welbeck-Smith-Rowe-Mkhi
Eddie

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

UEFA_Sporting_CP_vs_Arsenal.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Team News:
Cech out
Monreal, Kolasinac, Sokratis slight doubts

Untitled2.jpg

Any background information on the Sporting squad? Should be a severly weakened squad now with the loss of William Carvalho, Gelson Martins, Rui Patricio, Doumbia, Piccini etc.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Any background information on the Sporting squad? Should be a severly weakened squad now with the loss of William Carvalho, Gelson Martins, Rui Patricio, Doumbia, Piccini etc.
There's a Sporting fan on Redcafe who reckons their manager is a clown and they're basically ****.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They have Emiliano Viviano, Bas Dost, Nani, Bruno Fernandes, Jeremy Mathieu, former Liverpool defender Sebastian Coates and Fredy Montero who I remember being a decent player a few years ago.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
They're a decent outfit. An away game at that. Wouldn't be surprised to see a relatively strong team out there. Smith-Rowe will probably get another start but I can see Auba, Welbeck and Ramsey all starting. Guendouzi will likely start too.

LB might be problematic depending on how ready Kola and Monreal are - could see an unprecedented Tolaji Bola call-up. Not sure he's ready IMO but he's very good going forward.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They have Emiliano Viviano, Bas Dost, Nani, Bruno Fernandes, Jeremy Mathieu, former Liverpool defender Sebastian Coates and Fredy Montero who I remember being a decent player a few years ago.
Those names don’t scare me. 0-3 to the Arsenal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I cant believe I have to wait a whole 3 days to see us play again. This game should have been tonight!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
They're a decent outfit. An away game at that. Wouldn't be surprised to see a relatively strong team out there. Smith-Rowe will probably get another start but I can see Auba, Welbeck and Ramsey all starting. Guendouzi will likely start too.

LB might be problematic depending on how ready Kola and Monreal are - could see an unprecedented Tolaji Bola call-up. Not sure he's ready IMO but he's very good going forward.

Yeah, we'll certainly put out a strong team and a strong bench, that's the way Emery has been playing it. How close is AMN? I know he is back in full training, obviously if Monreal or Kola a re ready they'll get the nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom