• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
oprah-free-car.jpg

YOU GET A DEBUT

AND YOU GET A DEBUT

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Not comparing the two but the way he moves really reminds me of Pirlo.
A bit, in the way they’re able to cut off the defender from getting in front of them and being quick on the turn (although Pirlo was more snappy on the swivel since he’s smaller in stature), but Doozy’s long strides give him the edge when dribbling. Not comparing their overall play though, obviously.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
How far do you think he is from first team action? LB is a bit of a problem position right now. Ready for a loan to a prem team next season?
Closer than one would think but probably not quite that ready. He's very direct and could thrive with space. Good in the area aswell. Bit more u23 under his belt and we will see.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
At least we know Unai is not without banter.

Wenga would've played El Neny at left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom