• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very nice performance from our youngsters wasn't expecting that kind of result away from home having made 10 of changes

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jenkinson is basically the equivalent of a third string GK, but as a field player and I really like it.

Yes, his wages are way too high, but I bet he's perfectly fine with taking way less money if it means he gets to stay at Arsenal.

I bet this guy trains really hard, and is perfectly happy with only playing a handful of matches every season. I have no idea how well-liked he is in the dressing room, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a good influence.

He counts has a homegrown player, and is always ready to fill in wherever we need him. The guy is living the dream, and under Emery he has become less of a liability. I bet his love for Arsenal football club is felt within the squad, and could have a positive influence, especially with younger players and new signings.

I wouldn't mind if Jenks stuck around for a while, so long as we reduce his wages with his next contract.

Also, I think he had a good match at CB today.

I swear the youngsters are more coordinated in their pressing than our seniors. Probably because of lazy nature of Auba, Laca and Özil compared to the energies Willock, Smith-Rowe and Nketiah have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom