• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Welbeck type of performance from Nketiah. Good energy, plenty of effort, crap in front of goal.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

And here’s a stat . . we’ve never lost a single game with Jenko playing as CB. What an under valued player.
We were in hysterics the first joke you made about Jenkinson. Really, you must stop before we all die of laughter.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Medley really cool player. Does he have potential for something bigger?
Well he's very highly thought of by the club. He can be quite error prone at u23 level but he generally has good instincts, is aerially dominant and good in possession. He's pretty confident going by tonight too. I thought Ballard was more ready but Medley has impressed me.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We were in hysterics the first joke you made about Jenkinson. Really, you must stop before we all die of laughter.
You think I’m joking? This is exactly what I’m talking about. You’re abusing a great performance by saying that. Have some respect man.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Some very good performances in there, Jenko was pretty alright, ESR very good as were Nketiah and Willock, Guendouzi excellent obviously, only gripe would be AMN, I still think he needs to wise up with his passing.

Also very much enjoyed Cech shouting to thank the fans after the final whistle, like a dad yelling at his kids to do the washing up after dinner.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some very good performances in there, Jenko was pretty alright, ESR very good as were Nketiah and Willock, Guendouzi excellent obviously, only gripe would be AMN, I still think he needs to wise up with his passing.

Also very much enjoyed Cech shouting to thank the fans after the final whistle, like a dad yelling at his kids to do the washing up after dinner.
You make some excellent points tbf, even if you didn’t know dishwashers were fairly mainstream.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feel for Maitland-Niles.

He is a top midfielder prodigy, and a decent right back prodigy. But left back is the position where he is the least confident to put a mark on games. At some stage the managers have to start playing him in the positions he is comfortable in so he can show how good he is.

I have a weird soft spot for AMN but I wouldn’t call him a top midfield prospect. Right now I see a potentially very good utility player, but I don’t see a top central midfielder. His passing is way too casual.

I have a weird soft spot for AMN but I wouldn’t call him a top midfield prospect. Right now I see a potentially very good utility player, but I don’t see a top central midfielder. His passing is way too casual.

He is a lot better passer than he has been showing in the left back position. He just needs game in the midfield position to ramp up his confidence and then people should make judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom