<

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Nov 26, 2018.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Nov 29, 2018.
  1. Arsenal Win

71.4%
  2. Draw

14.3%
  3. Vorskla Win

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Good performance all round and the cherry on the cake was the performance of the seven teens that came on. The one touch and move between AMN and Smith Rowe was great. Nketiah worked so hard but his finishing and desperation to score was the only downside. I thought Willock was anonymous until his goal but he grew influence.
    We've topped the group and hopefully we see this group again in the final game with the same effort and application. Roll on and over Sp**s. COYG.

yybecause and krackpot like this.
  2. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

I know LB isn’t his thing, I’m judging him from everything I’ve seen of him. Guendouzi is a top midfield prospect, AMN isn’t. He’s someone who could be very good and useful for us in a few positions, and that’s ok. Even if it’s just as a squad player, I’m delighted to see academy players come through.

3. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Youd have any of these lads over Mkhi, his time has to be up

4. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Hudson-Odoi also looks a hell of a talent in the next match.

The England national team could have a bright future.

5. dashsnow17

Well get a load of Mr. Money Bags over here.

krackpot and OnlyOne like this.
  6. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

I loved that from Medley, looks a very interesting prospect.

Aevi, Gooner416, tap-in and 1 other person like this.
  7. Makingtrax

:lol:

8. dashsnow17

Hudson-Odoi is very promising indeed, but I don’t know how Ampadu isn’t getting minutes. He’s outrageously talented for his age, more so than Hudson-Odoi I’d say.

9. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Hope to see Chuba Akpom get on to score the winner against Chelsea

krackpot, Tir Na Nog and MutableEarth like this.
  10. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Hudson-Odoi is a bigger talent IMO. He just hasn't been given enough games. Glad he's starting for Chelsea more now, from an objective perspective.

Gooner416, Makingtrax and krengon like this.
  11. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

He'll probably leave Chelsea soon, Sarri is not good with youth and it doesn't look like he'll get many chances there, so he needs to go the Sancho route. He's a great talent though, just needs a chance to prove himself.

12. Makingtrax

Read about him, but have only seen him play when he came on for Wales in the last 30 mins against France.

13. Makingtrax

Giroud just scored a beauty. Such a shame @say yes hounded him out of Arsenal.

celestis, krackpot and Tir Na Nog like this.
  14. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

Only got to see the first 35 minutes or so but we were playing some slick football then. Smith-Rowe was class in the part of the game I saw, so pleased for Willock though. Gutted for Eddie, I thought Ramsey could've given him the pen but he'll get another chance in two weeks time.

15. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Very happy for Willock today.

Have to say, he never impressed me last season in the games he had, but today he looked full of confidence.
    Especially his accession looked very unique for a CM, his opponents couldn't handle him.

Still some work in the decision making, but looked much better today.
    Maybe a candidate for a loan?

krackpot likes this.
  16. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

And another.

Makingtrax likes this.
  17. Gursha

Gursha Well-Known Member

Looked like he tried too hard, his reaction to ESR Goal, his head in his hands disappointed he didnt score that, went to congratulate him later, winner mentality, he needs to stay calm, he tried to force it

18. berric

berric Well-Known Member

Really composed for such a young age I thought despite the opposition he made some brilliant moves. He has the calmness and composure with strength and it reminds me of a Koullibally type of defender which I always dream of...

19. GunnerBP

GunnerBP Well-Known Member Trusted

I'm still annoyed that Ampadu isn't part of our youth setup considering that his dad used to be one of our youth team coaches. However, with our current squad I'm not sure where he would fit, and I have no idea how long his current deal is for with Chelsea. And I doubt Chelsea would sell him to us.

Chelsea definitely has a great youth system, but their talent always stagnates because they never give them chances with the first team.

If Hudson-Odoi is smart he won't sign a contract with Chelsea, and if we're smart we'd sign him and then send him straight to the Bundesliga. Bring Nelson back for next season and have Hudson-Odoi on a season-long loan in the Bundesliga.

In two seasons we could have Nelson, Smith-Rowe, and Hudson-Odoi. That's just silly, and we would have spent nothing on transfer fees.

20. dashsnow17

Cesc assisting a Giroud volley for Chelsea...ugh, I want to boke. It’s not right.

krackpot likes this.
  21. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

reported

GunnerBP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.