• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanis

Feel sorry for the lads, probably none of them, even experienced players, have played under such weather conditions, I am from Eastern Europe, we are used to such weather, but even for me it would be difficult to run for 90 minutes at -10 Celsius.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Poltava are taking the piss at this point, just give the team a 3-0 win and let them come home

Why are they taking the piss? They're a small club and it's a big thing for them to host one of the giants of European footbal on their HOME ground not on some random stadium in Kyev where a lot less of their fans can attend. Especially if you consider the whole situaion is just a political charade by Poroshenko.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why are they taking the piss? They're a small club and it's a big thing for them to host one of the giants of European footbal on their HOME ground not on some random stadium in Kyev where a lot less of their fans can attend. Especially if you consider the whole situaion is just a political charade by Poroshenko.
UEFA made the decision to move the game to Kiev, they should doing everything they can to make preparations for that as opposed to clinging on to the idea of hosting it at their ground. It's not ideal and certainly a shame for their fans, who I have sympathy for, but the safety of the players should be a priority too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feel sorry for the lads, probably none of them, even experienced players, have played under such weather conditions, I am from Eastern Europe, we are used to such weather, but even for me it would be difficult to run for 90 minutes at -10 Celsius.

I’d imagine Cech, Mkhi and Deyan Iliev might have experienced such cold, although -10 for a football match is pretty ridiculous. It’s -11 where I am at the moment in *redacted* and I wouldn’t pop out to the shops, let alone strap on a pair of shorts and play football ffs.

say yes

forum master baiter
Wouldn’t be too upset if we started Elneny here.

Show this competition the disdain it deserves.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We should refuse to play in Poltava now. You can't be changing travel plans just like that once UEFA has decided. It's unfair and unsettling for the players. Sorry for Vorskla but, in more ways than one, this is not our war.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I’d imagine Cech, Mkhi and Deyan Iliev might have experienced such cold, although -10 for a football match is pretty ridiculous. It’s -11 where I am at the moment in *redacted* and I wouldn’t pop out to the shops, let alone strap on a pair of shorts and play football ffs.

Wuss

I am beginning my day now in similar conditions
Im gonna be outside until lunch and then outside again to about 1400 and probably a few hours after that

And that is work

On saturday will spend more time outside by my own choice probably walking a few miles

Tomb Bombadil

Really happy that Emery decided to leave all the players to start the NLD at home. Is Pleguezuelo injured? Unfortunately he's not on the list. I guess that means Lichtsteiner will play CB.

Cech
Jenkinson - Lichtsteiner - Holding - AMN
Elneny - Guendouzi
Smith Rowe - Ramsey - Mkhitaryan
Nketiah
Mkhitaryan played 90min on sunday so maybe we will see Willock in the starting 11.

With this EL-Squad you can see how we gonna play the NLD.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Love that. Not many first team players.

That's good to see. I did say the other day that Emery likes to keep everyone involved when he can, but he's not stupid. This supports my theory, now lets mash the spuds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom