• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is he even fit?

------------------Runnarson

Cedric----Chambers---Mustafi---AMN

------------Willock--Xhaka

Pepe-----------ESR-------------Nelson

---------------Lacazette

ESR rising to Saka levels last season is our only hope.

ESR really needs a loan. He is not consistent enough to play regularly for us, yet. His lack of games is not good for his development.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ESR really needs a loan. He is not consistent enough to play regularly for us, yet. His lack of games is not good for his development.

ESR has just been injured. He has just played a full season on loan, week in week out vs men.
He is probably more ready than Nelson and Willock.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

ESR has just been injured. He has just played a full season on loan, week in week out vs men.
He is probably more ready than Nelson and Willock.

I don't know how many of those games you saw when he was at the Hudd, but he was managed very carefully by the Cowleys. He played 19 games, and he was taken off quite a number of times.

He is a fine talent, but he needs more games than he will get at Arsenal this season.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't know how many of those games you saw when he was at the Hudd, but he was managed very carefully by the Cowleys. He played 19 games, and he was taken off quite a number of times.

He is a fine talent, but he needs more games than he will get at Arsenal this season.

And yet the assessment of him was that he was clearly their best player. Cowley managed him very well, but Europa league games is the best place to start. He has 3 games and the under 23 games between to state his claim and stay fit. It's up to him to then break into the first team.

@Trilly when the beep test numbers are too good to ignore

This makes sense. Arteta has been backing Pepe since Arteta took over as coach here and a lot of things he has done is to make sure Pepe is comfortable. So it made not a lot of sense to me when people were saying that Arteta would get rid of him because of the red card.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This makes sense. Arteta has been backing Pepe since Arteta took over as coach here and a lot of things he has done is to make sure Pepe is comfortable. So it made not a lot of sense to me when people were saying that Arteta would get rid of him because of the red card.
tenor.gif

This chess set is built on Lewis chessmen. It's one of the most expensive original chess set in the world. I think it's located in some museums in London. They found a rock not long ago that was valued at 1.2 million punds. I own a copy of lewis chessmen's set but mine can't move independently.

About Pepe, it's getting a bit tired(at least for me) that he is some victim of Arteta's hate towards him. Arteta has started him in many important games and give him chance after chance to prove himself!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nice to see Miguel Azeez, ESR, Flo Balogun and Ben Cottrell (!) called up for the Molde trip. It's unlikely we'll see all of them though but I'm hopeful. They've been strong performers for the U23s despite the topsy turvy season. Catalin Cirjan is also an excellent talent but he would have had to be on the A list so he's ineligible.

Think we'll see a relatively strong team for this game with these lads on the bench. It would be really nice to see one of this quartet start however. Think ESR should be the man, given his significant experience in comparison to the other 3. I'd love to see an Azeez start though, even though I think he's probably not quite ready for that.

Also really glad that Cottrell is in Arteta's thoughts. He's a talent who's incredibly far under the radar in terms of recognition, but he's always one of the better players and consistently a threat on the ball. Small but combative and a very technical player with a neat through ball.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Hope to see ESR play and maybe Azeez. No idea how good they are Arsenal youngsters are so overrated it’s impossible to tell without watching them yourself. Got to say I hated the Europa when we first ended up here but I’m comfortable now the games are nice and easy. It’s also a European trophy that we actually have a chance of winning.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Azeez start here would be good test to see where he is development wise he turned 18 tow month ago time to give him chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom