• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Pepe obvious MOTM, but good stuff from Nelson as well today.

Was Cedric even on? TBH I rather him being invisible than putting up a lack of effort display like AMN did.
Cedric seemed ok. Some good defending at times but then sloppy on the ball from what I saw.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
How nice to qualify early and see some academy players. That second half was the fastest and most enjoyable football we've played in ages.

I think we played well as the team tonight showing there is something seriously lacking with the effort from our players in the starting XI.

Arteta needs to get fire under the ass of Auba and co.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well I think finally we've had a complete half where we have been definitely convincing offensively.

Probably the first time I've actually seen what Arteta might be doing with the attack if it's flowing properly.

We're not going to get that space in the EPL so it's about finding ways around that when we play in the league.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Cedric seemed ok. Some good defending at times but then sloppy on the ball from what I saw.

There’s a very big drop from Bellerin to him and from Tierney to Kola/AMN.

Mikel must be furious he can’t spend a small nation’s GDP on fullbacks and CBs every summer like his mentor....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now we'll go against Wolves team will come to Emirates sit thier ass in thier box for 90 minutes and play on counter i hate this BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom