• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v CSKA Moscow | April 5, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ars.png

• Arsenal yet to win in four trips to Russia
  • CSKA have lost last five v English clubs
  • Defender Nababkin suspended for CSKA
  • Sides drew 0-0 in London in 2006/07

Untitled.jpg

elemoo

i think it'd great to head over to Moscow with a clean sheet, so would replace Wilshere with Elneny for more durability and protection for the back 4 (also more physical presence).

2-0 with Laca to get both goals :)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Jack with his knack on a frozen pitch vs Russian thugs no Tnx

Welbz on for him instead

Mkith down to cm

Laca Welbeck
Özil behind them

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Got to fancy Laca to score, he's gonna be so up for it. I would consider Ramsey Özil Mkhi with Laca ahead and play Elneny in place of Wilshere.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck or Iwobi instead of Wilshere. Time to stop playing people out of position.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should and have no problems to finish the tie here I hope we don't complicate ourselves because getting result in Russia is difficult

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's very simple. We need to win the tie here because if we have to go there needing a result we probably won't get it. 0-0 not a terminal result but we really need something we can hold on to and which makes them have to come out and attack in the return.

Not a walk in the park but 2-0 or above would be great.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Ospina
Hector Mustafi Lolo Monreal
ElNeny Xhaka
Özil Ramsey Miki
Laca

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I read the return leg next week will be 8.05pm UK time so 10.05pm local time. Its gonna be bloody cold at that time so we need to make sure we go there with a healthy lead and kill them on the break. Got to get it right tomorrow night, I dont want to see Welbeck on the bench, would much rather have Nketiah come on if needed.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah will probably not make the bench either, unless Welbeck starts wide. Feel a little sympathy for the U23s - not likely to see any first team action at all.

Strong team available here, should get a win. We need to take a decent goal difference to Moscow. Will be intriguing to see how the midfield lines up as we have a full roster in that position. I hope Lacazette does start. Welbeck sufficed vs Milan, but that changes nothing for me, I'd rather see someone else up there.

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We need to have them on the back foot the moment the whistle blows. 4-0 to the Arsenal.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why do people keep putting Özil on the wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom