• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v CSKA Moscow | April 5, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I’m fed up pretending otherwise, this is such an awful competition.

Pumping these dead teams isn’t even fun.

Poverty teams are great for making Ramsey look good though

Someone take the bait

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

It's clear we're too good for it. Home games remind me of CL group stages against second rate teams, we have always played sexy football in those games. Shakhtar, Ludo, Alkmaar, Olympiakos, Prague, etc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This is our level now we can't manage to get past round of 16 in CL at least in Europa we got the chance of winning it I'll take this at the moment until we get a squad that can take us at least to semi finals in CL.

Godwin1

Very well-known
We are in no way 2 good for this competition. Watch us struggle away next week.
The away game is basically dead rubber mate, everyone knew we were going to kill it in the first leg. Hopefully be an interesting tie after this one.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We are in no way 2 good for this competition. Watch us struggle away next week.

There is no reason to struggle out there, we just need our heads be right.
Still think the performance yesterday was convincing should have been 8 or 9 goals.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Apparently we missed a goal acc to the Arsenal app.

Lacahattrick with the double penalty.

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Lol, now CSKA is a championsship team?

They were 3 points away from qualifying for the next round in the CL. Only lost 2:1 at Old Trafford.

They've beaten Lyon. Then how easy would be Marseille in the next round? They are only 2 points ahead of Lyon in the league.

Everytime we have a good performance, the opponents are farmers or on Championsship Level...

Btw: Can i find somewhere the match highlights with live BT Sports commentator? Only found the highlights with the american commentator and they don't understand football.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
CSKA aren't great but we've gone out to teams worse than us before in Europe. It won't be a first if it happens, although it's unlikely now.

Lazio and Atletico will be real tests.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Away from home will be a different game entirely I imagine. It's not over yet.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Away from home will be a different game entirely I imagine. It's not over yet.

Yes but they have to win 3-0 so I expect we will score on the break against their 108 year old, sloth like defence, at least once and possibly twice, so its basically game over.

For me, its all about Athletico, whom I'd much rather face in the final, for reasons of spectacle, also because even if we beat them over 2 legs (which we're well capable of) I wouldn't put it past us to lose to Lazio in the final (which we're equally capable of).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom