• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v SSC Napoli | April 11, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result after the first leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Feels so awkward making a big deal out of this while so many English clubs slog it out in the CL. Just ****ing win.
It's disgusting seeing Sp**s outdo our CL campaigns with regularity these days whilst we play in this dump of a competition and play pitifully away from home no matter the competition.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka and kosh look to be available for tomorrow game.

th

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I hope Xhaka & Koscielny are back & fit to play. Question is, if they are do we start them or have them on the bench at least? I'd probably put Koscielny in place of Mustafi, not sure on Xhaka though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope Xhaka & Koscielny are back & fit to play. Question is, if they are do we start them or have them on the bench at least? I'd probably put Koscielny in place of Mustafi, not sure on Xhaka though.
I think xhaka will definitely start i think maybe will be on bench

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

The tough thing I think is the keeper, do we put Cech in & back him as our Europa keeper or because it is crunch time keep Leno in, thats the other question.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'd deffo go Leno, he's in great form and I think Cech is professional enough to understand.
If we go Leno then I'd say Cech has more then likely played his final game of his great career, that would be disappointing but I see the point.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Anyone suggesting Jenkinson or Lichtsteiner ahead of AMN against the likes of Insigne needs their brains checked.

Have a sneaky feeling all three of Xhaka Torreira and Ramsey will start.
AMN needs to start I think aswell. AMN had a shocker against Everton, everybody knows that but it wasn't just him, just about everyone that started did, seemed like their heads weren't with it. Sead has to start on the left side aswell.

Bergkamp1988

Anyone suggesting Jenkinson or Lichtsteiner ahead of AMN against the likes of Insigne needs their brains checked.

Have a sneaky feeling all three of Xhaka Torreira and Ramsey will start.

I'd rather have Lichtsteiner marking Insigne and staying back than AMN going forward, losing the ball (as he does more often than not) and getting ****ed on the counter. We need defensive skills more than just speed here

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
this would explain why Auba hasn't started more often recently, it's amazing that Emery was actually criticised for not starting him and Ramsey on Sunday despite not being fully fit

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
In a way I wish this was the away leg first. I want to see immediately if we're capable of making amends for our **** form.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The tough thing I think is the keeper, do we put Cech in & back him as our Europa keeper or because it is crunch time keep Leno in, thats the other question.

I'd go with Leno. He's in great form. Hope Emery is ruthless in not selecting the Chelsea pensioner for this one.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Think we need Xhaka more for this than Koscielny. Carlo will set up Napoli really well organised and hard to break down. I would definitely bench Guendouzi for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom