• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v SSC Napoli | April 11, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result after the first leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
A better atmosphere from our fans would have seen us score more goals. Huge game but our lot were mostly silent. Leaving at the 85th minute ffs.

Come at me.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Christ on a stick we're wasteful, superb performance overall though, and just a word about the commentator, f*****ck off mate

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Classic case where you'd take the result before the match, but seeing how it unfolded, you feel cheated. I suppose Napoli missing several sitters helps us stomach our misses better.

Overall good performance and gives us a solid chance to advance in the tie.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The only solace I can take from only scoring 2 goals is that the second leg is away so if we score 1 then Napoli needs to score 4.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Right from our perspective yes we should have killed the tie, yes we could f*ck it up and yes there'll be worries going into the away tie, but Napoli will hardly be coming away from that thinking "ah yes, we've got them just where we want them". They're good, but it's not like they have Ronaldo, they still have to produce a huge performance. Pressure is on them. So chill, nice game.

Reactions: A_G

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We were pretty awesome apart from the finishing against a team that's supposed to be on the same level so its all good.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2-0 okay, but a shame after the dominance of the first 30 mins.

Really not sure about Kolasinac, no finesses and his positioning really put Monreal under pressure.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We've won,kept a clean sheet and no apparent injuries. It's been a largely all round competent performance apart from our finishing and some of the chances we gave up. I wanted us to blow Napoli away but this score keeps us on out toes. We've never blown a 2 goal lead in Europe apparently so let's hope. Well done lads but could and should have done better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom