• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Lacazette is nailed on to start here, didn't play at all vs Watford. Expecting Auba to start on the bench.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No mate- a top four finish grants you a CL place anyway. So the fifth placed team (provided they don’t win the EL) will be in the EL next season.

Should a team finish fifth and win the Europa league, they would then join the other teams who finished in the top four and be in the Champions League next season.

Maybe this **** is a little confusing.

Nah, thank god for that. Imagine us winning it but finishing top four while granting ManU a CL ticket.

Can't think of many more insufferable things

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
On the back of the greatest night of the scums history, we cannot and I repeat WE CANNOT afford to go out. I don’t care if you need to sell your soul or your kidney...we’ve got to come through or we’re f*cked especially those of us who have Sp**s fans as relatives, friends or colleagues.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nah, thank god for that. Imagine us winning it but finishing top four while granting ManU a CL ticket.

Can't think of many more insufferable things

Someone told me here that in this case Man United and more teams will go to UEL, and still only 4 English teams to UCL.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ages away yet ffs. ****ting the bed about Europa QF game whilst last happened... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom