• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Big Unai picked the same team as me, nice. Think we'll nick a goal early on and kill the tie.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeeeeeeesss. Class team.

Think we'll go onnnneeeeaaaa nilll upppaaaa.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Top team. We need to score first, if they do, it’s an uphill battle in that cauldron.

Manberg

Predator
Strong team, but it doesn't make me confident we can win. Just hoping we go through on aggregate and away goals.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This game was huge before last nights humongous kick in the bollocks, but that kick in the bollocks made this game even bigger.... which makes me wonder why the **** we're using our second best goalkeeper? Is it written in Cechs contract or something? Beyond ****ing stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom