• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,641

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Haven't been to Nandos in some time but the last time was pretty awesome. Once I went to one when I was in Birmingham and that was better I think. Maybe the quality has dropped now.

neimad

Says a lot about how much we care that we found out about on the forum 4 days later. :lol:

I actually heard about this off Pochettino giving out about it:lol:

Random enough he was talking about European clubs helping their teams by doing this and the FA not moving our game against them.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly is reporting that Emery plans to start 11 in this one.
Everytime I see that you've mention me in a thread I'm yet to post in I can pretty much bet my life that it's gonna be some lame stating the obvious type joke. *yawns*

What more to expect from a man who doesn't rate fried chicken?

And I've now just seen you think Nandos sauce is the best every produced? Good lord. @OnlyOne don't bother with him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Everytime I see that you've mention me in a thread I'm yet to post in I can pretty much bet my life that it's gonna be some lame stating the obvious type joke. *yawns*

What more to expect from a man who doesn't rate fried chicken?

And I've now just seen you think Nandos sauce is the best every produced? Good lord. @OnlyOne don't bother with him.

Yep, one of the worst posts I've seen in a long time on this forum. Saw better from RonaldoMadness.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Swear down our focus needs to be ensuring we're fitter than United on Sunday. I want some rotation and a slow ass dull game where we win 1-0 or draw 0-0 or whatever.

No injuries, keep the energy, don't lose.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Swear down our focus needs to be ensuring we're fitter than United on Sunday. I want some rotation and a slow ass dull game where we win 1-0 or draw 0-0 or whatever.

No injuries, keep the energy, don't lose.

I'll be annoyed if he doesn't rotate. A midfield of Elneny and Torreira is good enough. Özil, Aubameyang, Iwobi and Suarez is a good enough front 4. The only place he can't really rotate is at CB. Sokratis will have to play again.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I'll be annoyed if he doesn't rotate. A midfield of Elneny and Torreira is good enough. Özil, Aubameyang, Iwobi and Suarez is a good enough front 4. The only place he can't really rotate is at CB. Sokratis will have to play again.

Elneny not even in the sqaud.

Manberg

Predator
kfc is more overrated than nando's imo. Every time I order chicken from kfc it's dry. Espescially the white meat.

MkhiMagic

Think Emery will play our attackers one half
each and rest them for the United game while
also trying to secure this tie with a couple of away goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom