• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Rennes (3) | March 14, 2019 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This is a win/win for us. If we manage to get through the tie then fantastic, if not we have a clear run at 3rd place in the league when all the other teams will have extra fixtures.
UEFA coefficient would be better for us in the future, we have to go through.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wow, you hardly ever give a single player stick. He must be garbage:lol:
Our worst 6 centre backs starting with the best, going down to the worst for falling over, getting the wrong side of their man, rash challenges, misplaced passes and giving away penalties. Mustafi is a master at at all of those.
Gabriel
Senderos
Squillaci
Djourou
Cygan
Mustafi

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Very confident tbh, we are great at home so I see us comfortably going through. Rennes didn't look dangerous at home before the red and will probably try to defend their lead here. An early goal or at least a 1st half lead would be nice.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Our worst 6 centre backs starting with the best, going down to the worst for falling over, getting the wrong side of their man, rash challenges, misplaced passes and giving away penalties. Mustafi is a master at at all of those.
Gabriel
Senderos
Squillaci
Djourou
Cygan
Mustafi

I think your brain must have repressed the trauma that was silvestre playing 1-2's with Messi

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Gabriel
Senderos
Squillaci
Djourou
Cygan
Mustafi
Trax taking no prisoners. Agree except Djourou ahead of Squillaci for me.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Silvester and Mustafa are about the same bar. Absolute dogshit.

Yeah, this is what I was thinking about Djourou and Squillaci. DJ was decent and he actually had a bit of run some time ago.
He had a stint at LB for a while where he was both brilliant and garbage. Can't remember the year. Think after we sold Clichy and Gibbs had a broken foot or something.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Didn’t say anything that bad either. But yeah he’s not Arsenal through and through we all knew that.

Has Micky trained with the squad? Of not I wouldnt start him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We will win 2 nil and it'll be a squeaky bum last few minutes. But we will do it.

Many eggs many baskets.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Gabriel
Senderos
Squillaci
Djourou
Cygan
Mustafi
No way.

Stepanovs worst.
Squillaci
Silvestre
Senderos
Djourou