• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal v AC Milan | March 15, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would not fancy us containing Lukaku & Felipe in their 3-5-2.
they got some good players Immobile (on form) De Virj Milinkovic Savic but still not sure about them because Milan been on form in Serie A and rarely conceding goals lately.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Milan had 12 games in 2018 (without us).
They conceded 3 goals in these 12 games.

We had two games and scored 5 against them.
Think that's a good job.

Especially so when you consider we were without our main strikers for both games.

Wilshero

They aren't even Ostersunds level, man. Imagine their coach having Milan's team. That guy plays some good football with very limited funds there and he would do better if he'd have more financial support.
Graham Potter is a top coach in the making. If he is given time I'd like to see him on our bench in a few years.

HBL

Established Member
Ospina - 6
Bellerin - 7
Mustafi - 7.5
Chambers - 7
Nacho- 6.5
Xhaka - 8.5
Ramsey - 7
Mkhi - 7
Wilshere - 8
Özil - 7
Welbeck -7.5

A good collective performance, no one was outstanding in this leg but didn’t think anyone was being carried. Which has been the case a few times this season.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Ospina - 6
Bellerin - 7
Mustafi - 7.5
Chambers - 7
Nacho- 6.5
Xhaka - 8.5
Ramsey - 7
Mkhi - 7
Wilshere - 8
Özil - 7
Welbeck -7.5

A good collective performance, no one was outstanding in this leg but didn’t think anyone was being carried. Which has been the case a few times this season.

Wilshere 8, Özil 7.:lol:

BobP

Memri Fan
Why the **** did Atletico have to go and bottle the CL group stages?

Would back us against any of the remaining teams, except them.

HBL

Established Member
Wilshere 8, Özil 7.:lol:
Yep.

But based off your last two posts in the Wilshere thread, you have a set opinion on Wilshere that won’t be changed. So I won't even bother responding to any more of your replies to me.

Hope you enjoyed the win and have a good night.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Anti Arsenal agenda from the media at display again.

We won 5-1 in the end. It's not like the penalty changes anything.
It does for those uncomfortable with Arsenal winning. The other four goals are irrelevant. The City foul for the first goal in League Cup Final was irrelevant too. And so on and so forth.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Great stuff, consummate performance again from a lot of the players. Wasn't very impressed by the support though.

“As the memento mori goes: Three princes ride in to a forest. They meet three skeletons riding on skeleton horses. The skeletons say: ”What you are, we were. What we are, you will be”.

Not my words, but the gist is that Milan's fate could be a warning to us. They were great once, greater than us, and now they're crap. Maybe we shouldn't think this is the worst it can get. Despite how far their team has fallen, those Milan fans were f*cking fantastic. Aye I know away support is stronger, but they were good at home too.

I think collectively Arsenal fans need to get out of this sulk we're in. Yes we're not good enough and we want to be better, but support the f*cking team.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
It was a penalty, and of course Gattuso wont ***** about it cause he is all about diving. Got pissed at Calhanoglu for not doing it in first leg, and clearly had his players try it today on more then 2 occasions

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Great stuff, consummate performance again from a lot of the players. Wasn't very impressed by the support though.

“As the memento mori goes: Three princes ride in to a forest. They meet three skeletons riding on skeleton horses. The skeletons say: ”What you are, we were. What we are, you will be”.

Not my words, but the gist is that Milan's fate could be a warning to us. They were great once, greater than us, and now they're crap. Maybe we shouldn't think this is the worst it can get. Despite how far their team has fallen, those Milan fans were f*cking fantastic. Aye I know away support is stronger, but they were good at home too.

I think collectively Arsenal fans need to get out of this sulk we're in. Yes we're not good enough and we want to be better, but support the f*cking team.

We’ve always been quiet. Highbury wasn’t called the library for nothing.

buji banton

Good win but we will never win the Europa if Ospina is conceding speculative shots from 40m out. Also, I think Milan's finishing was really poor. A better team, better players, Griezmann, Costa, etc, would take those chances.

MkhiMagic

City, United, Chelsea have equally ****e atmospheres if not worse. I’d say the only teams from the premier league who have good home atmospheres are Pool, Crystal Palace, and to a lesser degree Tottenham.

There’s no ultra culture in England whereas almost every other club in foreign leagues (from the biggest to the smallest club) has one, they’re the ones who get the whole stadium going. English fans are also the only ones I can think of who sing instead of chant which makes less people get involved. Also most stadiums as far as I know don’t allow oversized banners, flags, and don’t have safe standing.

It’s a shame really as I personally like the ultra culture (not the hooligan type).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom