• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Leno
Bellerin
Mustafi
Luiz
Kolasinac
Torreira
Ceballos
Özil
Pepe
Auba
Martinelli

This is our best chance to qualify for the CL we need to take this serious.

Pepes blue pill

Really hope there is no keeper rotation here, imagine being 1st choice keeper and only playing in a competition you have no chance of winning

zilfy

Earlier comments say dont rotate because this is more important than PL.
But I think we can rotate whilst fielding a team that isnt any less strong.

The addition of torreira, kola, martinelli, sokratis and AMN (at RB) should still make for a strong team. Most of those guys have been starters all year anyway

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac
Ceballos Xhaka
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Aubameyang

Rest for our fullbacks, but mostly just pushing on to get a winning run. EL is kind of important for us, its a good chance of getting CL.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I'd like to watch for this game:
Leno
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Auba

We need to field a strong team, EL is still our best chance of CL next season, and we need to keep the momentum going after Sundays brilliant 2nd half. Laca should stay on the bench, Saka, Pepe and Ceballos must start.

Martinelli Auba Pepe
Saka just got from an injury. I'd be wary of that and overplaying him. We don't want him to do a Jack Wilshere now, do we?
I feel both him and Kolasinac are good at the system Arteta wants to play so imo the latter must start.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Saka just got from an injury. I'd be wary of that and overplaying him. We don't want him to do a Jack Wilshere now, do we?
I feel both him and Kolasinac are good at the system Arteta wants to play so imo the latter must start.

Saka is way ahead of Kolasinac but yes I agree we need to be careful with him. I'm sure Arteta rested Martinelli for the same reason. I would say Saka & Kola will play a game each ie Thur & Sunday vs Everton.

Tomb Bombadil

Martinez
Torreira Xhaka*
Pepe** Willock Martinelli
Lacezette

*or Guendouzi
**or Nelson

A lot of rotation but still a really good team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think we'll rotate that much in knockout stages specially in away game but you never know. Niles Kola Martinez Sokratis Torreira Guendouzi Willock Martinelli could all starts

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...false nine Gervinho ballin' in early 2012/2013 :drool:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I know I should care about the EL given our state in the PL, but I just can't bring myself to do it. If we get to the final, then I'll care, though the last 2 years taught me a bitter lesson.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...a kinda meh win from 2011, but a great goal-line clearance from the manager!

Also, Arsène being forced to sit beside Ivan for this one...poor Wengz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom