• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Martinelli Aubameyang
Lacazette​

Let’s go!

RUS arsenal

Established Member

...obviously this is Giroud's game, but I remember little Joel Campbell having a decent run of form around this time, with Olympiacos probably being his best game...

That Campbell pass and run from Giroud somehow dissected 6 defenders all standing compactly within a few meters of each other making them look like Beer leaguers :lol:

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Damn, Özil's wife was pregnant when they got attacked by the moped nonces. Can't believe people judged him for driving off, when it was clearly the right thing to do.

Wow, that is terrifying. Got our first child on the way in around 3 months and this scenario would be my worst nightmare. Kudos to him for prioritising his wife's and child's safety.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Damn, Özil's wife was pregnant when they got attacked by the moped nonces. Can't believe people judged him for driving off, when it was clearly the right thing to do.

Nah, you never leave your boy hanging like that.

Kola risked his life for Özil. Özil tucked it and run away.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Özil not there, Torreira injured and Guendouzi being disciplined. Wouldn't make sense to put Guendouzi in as he wouldn't have had enough time to turn it around in training.

I'd like to see AMN given a chance in midfield.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Özil not there, Torreira injured and Guendouzi being disciplined. Wouldn't make sense to put Guendouzi in as he wouldn't have had enough time to turn it around in training.

I'd like to see AMN given a chance in midfield.

Ceballos, Willock and 1 of AMN or Xhaka/Luiz I'd guess.

Sanis

I think it will be Ceballos, Xhaka and Willock or may be Guendouzi if that conflict was sorted out.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hit me up if you need an HD stream for this match

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wish we had Joel Campbell for this game. Not a surprise we've been so gash since he's left the club tbh, what a player he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom