• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why always look for 'upgrades'? You build a winning team, not buy one.
The fact that one of the richest three squads City, United and Chelsea have won the league every year but one since 2004 suggests the error of that post.

Oh, and in 2019/20 season, Liverpool for the first time have moved into top 3 for spending, displacing Chelsea. Wonder how they'll do?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I'd rather we win this competition than finish top 4 because if we win the EL, we enter the CL next season as top seed

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The fact that one of the richest three squads City, United and Chelsea have won the league every year but one since 2004 suggests the error of that post.

Oh, and in 2019/20 season, Liverpool for the first time have moved into top 3 for spending, displacing Chelsea. Wonder how they'll do?
Shh

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We need to play our strongest eleven there is no reason to take this easy we need to win this competition tbf.

Leno
Bellerin
Mustafi
Luiz
Saka
Xhaka
Ceballos
Özil
Pepe
Laca
Auba

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just noticed we won't play a league game this matchday then I'm expecting a strong team today

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Agree but it would be nice to do both :)
As good as Arteta may be, it's just asking too much of him to finish top four and win a European cup with this squad after the damage Emery did to it. We can only do one not both IMO.

But one game at a time.

Even klopp or pep would struggle tbh

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Games like this don't scare me anymore with Arteta at the wheel. Felt the same with the away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom