• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Away goals rule needs changing - they had 30 mins extra to score their second away goal. That’s an unfair advantage.

extra time away goals should not count
This is why I've always liked the first leg at home. It also forces our team to come out of their shells.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Fell asleep at half time and saw the result when I woke up for a piss in the middle of the night. Can’t say I was surprised or overly fussed. In some respects I hope we don’t make Champion League next season. If we get Champions League football there’s probably more chance we keep hold of some players that need to be binned.

Last edited:

Goonerozil33

Olympiacos gave him time and space because they were not threatened by him. There was a moment in the first half at the edge of the box, he crossed a hopeless ball in, and not one player even moved to close him down. This is our playmaker.
Olympiacos defended deep and did not give any space to our attackers. It had to be created and Özil did that. If Pepe was on his wavelength we would have had more threatening situations in the first half.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Pepe massively frustrating for me in regular time. Had the beating of his markers frequently but no final ball. Literally all he had to do a bunch of times was simply find our strikers’ feet in the box and he failed every time.
The 2nd half autistic dribble he did for 30 seconds made me wanna throw my remote at the TV. Hope Arteta lays into him in training

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Are you People on crack?

Dissing Pepe and praising Özil?

Pepe was constantly active and succesfully getting past his man,

Özil moves away from the ball

Pepes blue pill

Really annoyed we didn't go out pressing them like crazy like we did v chelsea n utd, u get the first goal n you knock the confidence outta them, instead we played slow slow football n they knew if they scored 1st they were favourites

On the night only the crowd and mustafi showed up though

Preacher

Always Crying
If somebody will have the idea of creating equivalent of harlem globetrotters in football. Pepe should be their first pick.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

And I was so looking forward to reporting for you guys from Gdańsk.

As soon as Auba scored I said to the guy behind me that they would score - pretty much the entire game was an uncomfortable mess. They looked dangerous every single time they had a set piece so what the feck Leno was thinking of giving them one in the last minute is fecking beyond me.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Are you People on crack?

Dissing Pepe and praising Özil?

Pepe was constantly active and succesfully getting past his man,

Özil moves away from the ball
But Özil moves the ball... Unfortunately it is mostly backwards and sideways. :)

I find people praising him just very, very odd. Look at his crosses into the box. Soft lobs that cause absolutely no problem for the defense. For an attacking midfielder and #10 he is just amazingly ineffective. No goals and no assists. For playing 90 minutes game in and out he sure delivers preciously little.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
But Özil moves the ball... Unfortunately it is mostly backwards and sideways. :)

I find people praising him just very, very odd. Look at his crosses into the box. Soft lobs that cause absolutely no problem for the defense. For an attacking midfielder and #10 he is just amazingly ineffective. No goals and no assists. For playing 90 minutes game in and out he sure delivers preciously little.
That was as bad as I've seen him in an Arsenal shirt. I think I counted about 4 times he passed directly to a Olympiakos player with no Arsenal player within 10 yards of the ball.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m kinda of glad this humiliating lost was done now. I heard some fans say some players had turn a leaf and just needed to be coached. Wrong! Majority of these players are poor and the same players that let down Emery and Wenger. I’m glad Arteta knows this as early as he did in his career so he learns from this experience.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I am ashamed and embarrassed to be an Arsenal fan.

Dead club. Seriously, how is our spiral any other direction than downward?

I'm no soothsayer, but worse is yet to come. This club is ailing & no one in a position of authority is interested enough in arresting the malaise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom