• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Job Done.

Surely not amazing, but of course better than the first game.
And a clean sheet, what a time to be alive.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Solid performance. Özil too good for some of these players, twice he was open but Iwobi and PEA never looked. Same with his passing it’s so neat and insightful, but he needs people on the same wavelength.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Thought that was a decent cameo from Suarez. He looked a lot sharper than in his other couple of appearances. I'd like to see him take some minutes from the wasters currently playing out wide for us. See what he can really do.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Really thought Iwobi would have taken the next step by now. Been given loads of chances but every time he seems to be making progress he ends up backwards.

Yeah he’s just not that talented a player, sadly for us. Good touch, decent turn of pace but very little else. Like you said, he’s had more than enough games now to bring on his game.

I can see the sense in keeping him around as a squaddie but he shouldn’t be a starter and I doubt he ever will be here.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Hard to say anything about Suarez tbh, he barely gets time and when he does get couple of min the games are usually pretty much done. He does look seriously lightweight for the league though, looks smaller than Torreira ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What is this ‘Suarez is sh1t’ thing I keep reading? It’s not b1tchy Özil fans wanting to scratch his eyes out is it?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Only negative is that we’re paying suarez’s wages. Other than that good to be through.. need to win Sunday now

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Suarez looked decent enough, did far more than Özil did in what little time he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom