• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOffense

I bet, that we'll have many empty seats at the Emirates today. We have one of the worst fans these days.
Well can you blame them not wanting to spend on one of the most expensive football tickets on the world when the on pitch show is quite dull compared to what they have used to see.

I'm fighting wheather I want to spend 2 hours watching Emery's balanced football.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I bet, that we'll have many empty seats at the Emirates today. We have one of the worst fans these days.

Are you going?

It’s a five to six kick off on a Thursday evening. Not playing down the importance of the match by any stretch, but it’s hardly a glamor tie. Wouldn’t blame regulars for catching the game on TV.

It has no bearing on our fan base. People have travelled from far and wide to watch us get pumped 5-1 in Germany ffs.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Well can you blame them not wanting to spend on one of the most expensive football tickets on the world when the on pitch show is quite dull compared to what they have used to see.

I'm fighting wheather I want to spend 2 hours watching Emery's balanced football.

I blame them big time.
stop with the price thing, most of those dont have issue with that, as if they do: they would sell the ticket to one of MANY fans who would walk hundred miles just to see us play.
those empty seats are the 'fans' who dont wanna watch Bate play. nothing to do with our form. In Croatia we call them 'derby supporter'.
they show up for bigger games, or when inform. as soon as its not the case, they stay away, and keep the ticket for their Ego collection.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Are you going?

It’s a five to six kick off on a Thursday evening. Not playing down the importance of the match by any stretch, but it’s hardly a glamor tie. Wouldn’t blame regulars for catching the game on TV.

It has no bearing on our fan base. People have travelled from far and wide to watch us get pumped 5-1 in Germany ffs.
Have to say I am thrilled it is that time. Means I don't have to go to bed at midnight after I switch the telly off here in SA

Preacher

Always Crying
Are you going?

I would, but I live over 1000 miles away from London. Usually can go only to 1 or 2 matches per year.

I think, Arsenal fans forgot what means to be football team supporter. If you committed as match going supporter and bought season ticket you have obligation to honour it. Of cource, there are the times when you can't go due to time/illness/job/family, but you also have obligation to put your ticket on tickets exhange system or pass it to your friend/co-worker/family member, who can go to the game on the particular day.

People who choose what game is important, what game is not important are the worst kind of supporters.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Are you going?

If it was a CL game vs BATE the stadium would be (almost) full I am sure, Arsenal ticket holders are still living in 2004 and think they are above the EL. And by the way our away fans are great (bar the nonces from ArseFamTV ofc).

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Dz3p-CsX0AAkBrX.jpg

lol.

RichWeath

I blame them big time.
stop with the price thing, most of those dont have issue with that, as if they do: they would sell the ticket to one of MANY fans who would walk hundred miles just to see us play.
those empty seats are the 'fans' who dont wanna watch Bate play. nothing to do with our form. In Croatia we call them 'derby supporter'.
they show up for bigger games, or when inform. as soon as its not the case, they stay away, and keep the ticket for their Ego collection.

Don't get dizzy on that high horse of yours will you

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Cech
Sokratis - Mustafi - Koscielny
AMN - Torreira - Xhaka - Kola
Özil - Auba - Iwobi
A 5-1 drubbing incoming

TheEconomist

Established Member
I heard from someone that it was apparently 13 years ago today that we beat Real Madrid in the bernabeu.

I still remember "He's scored! He's scored for arsenal in the bernabeu" Thierry Henry, the gunner galactico"

One of my proudest moments being an Arsenal fan ever. I still remember Young Cesc Fabregas turning Baptista inside out like a chump too

They promised the Emirates would help us compete at the top level. Here we are 13 years later trying to overturn a loss to BATE in the Europa League. **** them all for what they've done to this club. But they'll never take that amazing memory away from us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom