• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arsenal: Cech, Lichtsteiner, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, Özil, Iwobi, Aubameyang.

Subs: Leno, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Torreira, Ramsey, Suarez, Nketiah.

AMN misses out with illness

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Why does Iwobi keep starting? And how is Lichtsteiner a better option than Jenkinson? Hope old man Cech can keep it together today.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lets see how creative we are today.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Arsenal: Cech, Lichtsteiner, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, Özil, Iwobi, Aubameyang.

Subs: Leno, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Torreira, Ramsey, Suarez, Nketiah.

AMN misses out with illness
4-2-3-1
Torreira should be in for Douzy but I hope it works.

Özil expected heatmap.

EDC930-E9-1-E5-D-4-DDC-8065-E7-B4-D47-A9-C6-D.jpg

That's Emery's heatmap, but they should also have a map of how far his voice is heard as he shouts the commands on the pitch.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
lads, any links? specially if it's aceplayer ones. /r/Soccerstreams got banned again and nothing on the other usual suspects

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
lads, any links? specially if it's aceplayer ones. /r/Soccerstreams got banned again and nothing on the other usual suspects
Just download acestream go to livefootballol.me then chose the acestream streams better than reddit

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I predict there will be a massive overreaction to Özil's performance whether it's good or bad.

The lad has just come into the side from the freezing cold. When was the last time he kicked a ball?

He's an absolutely world class player so I wouldn't be surprised if he put BATE to the sword today. On the other hand, he might be rusty so it could take him a few weeks to get back to his best.

We shall see.

I wanted to see some youngsters. Emery is a coward. Emery knows what he has to do to get me on his good side.

Anyway we got our Özil back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom