• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: BATE Borisov v Arsenal | February 14, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Was this worse than losing to Ostersunds at home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

Yes. If he would have been at Arsenal his form wouldn't have dipped. He was great for us.

But hes gone now. Fuk him off.

His form had already dipped about 12 months before we sold him. Clearly wasn't interested anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expecting he'll be starting new 3 home games against bate Bournemouth and Southampton but he'll be dropped away against Sp**s really easy.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As if they would've made a difference anyway.

Perisic and Carrasco would’ve made a difference.... don’t underestimate the impact of Bellerin’s absence to the right side of our attack and Perisic is much much better than Iwobi.

emilursin

Agree with people who are saying this is a new low, by far one if not the worst team remaining in this sorry excuse of a competition beat us today, and we never really looked like scoring after they took the lead....

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Got to say seeing that donkey Giroud trending on twitter right now on a night we lost to these bunch of farmers hurts. This was the exact type of game for him to score some jammy goal in.

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I know he struggles with his english still even though he has come a long way, so it's not really fair to read too much into his comments, but smh.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The overreacting in here. Lol. You would swear we've dropped out. We were poor though and if we want to win this thing we cant have the old man in goal. Reacted slow to that header.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
"Win this thing". Here's a shocking prediction. We're not going to "win this thing" if by "this thing" we mean the Europa League.

There are at least half a dozen teams left who will beat us comfortably. Possibly a dozen who will beat us. Maybe even Bate will beat us. This is a trophyless season which should make Stan Kronke a proud and happy man as he didn't come here to win trophies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
****ing irritates me that I've got the reputation of being a moaner. There are not a dozen teams in the competition who'll beat us comfortably. One or two might, not a ****ing dozen. Get a handle on yourselves.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Can't be mad. Been here before so many times with Wenger, that it'd just seem wrong to lose my sh!t. We'll progress. On to the next league game and the fight for CL.
You mean, if you lost your ****, you wouldn't be able to pursue your Özil or Emery agendas.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't be mad. Been here before so many times with Wenger, that it'd just seem wrong to lose my sh!t. We'll progress. On to the next league game and the fight for CL.

Seen this game 100x before with Wenger, pass pass pass, rinse and repeat, then concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom