• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: BATE Borisov v Arsenal | February 14, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Was this worse than losing to Ostersunds at home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If this is a back 5 I’m #EmeryOut. In fact I’m contemplating being #EmeryOut if it’s a back 4 with Kolasinac playing wide left. Just **** off with this bollocks. What was the point in signing Suarez?

field442

Trusted ⭐
I can see him playing sporadically this season and then the club wasting £20m on him in the summer. Would be typical.

There’s no real argument for him not starting in this game. It’s baffling to say we need wingers and then sign one and leave him on the bench while continuing to play a back 5.

Sanis

5 Defenders against Huddersfield, 5 against BATE... I'm starting to hate that El Miseryster.

field442

Trusted ⭐
5 Defenders against Huddersfield, 5 against BATE... I'm starting to hate that El Miseryster.

And the two midfielders provide little to no creativity. Once again we’ll be relying on overlaps from the wing backs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Suarez was squad player signing because we see this season we extremely lucky with injuries

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Gotta admit this 3/5 at the back pisses me off. Don't see the need for it. Specially against rubbish teams. We could do with one more body in midfield or attack instead.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Some of you need to chill out.

Let's at least wait until after the game to burn Emery for his line-up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gotta admit this 3/5 at the back pisses me off. Don't see the need for it. Specially against rubbish teams. We could do with one more body in midfield or attack instead.
Mate even with 5 we can't defend until bellerin holding Sokratis back we'll play 4 at back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom