• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Frankfurt got bullied by Chelsea. Looks like it's them in the final

I would prefer Chelsea to Frankfurt in the finals, tbh. Arsenal always have good games against Chelsea. I think they would have won even the first match against Chelsea in PL this season if the right decision was made.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I would prefer Chelsea to Frankfurt in the finals, tbh. Arsenal always have good games against Chelsea. I think they would have won even the first match against Chelsea in PL if the right decision was made.

With Ramsey always having his A-game. Not this time..

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Özil played well. Pretty sure he won the ball back just before the Lacazette chance. Good display bar the first 15 minutes or so. Confident weve done enough.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not confident at all well get through but we'll see I suppose. Definitely need score away

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Valencia are impotent on attack. They average 1.1 goals per game in la liga.

i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom