• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well Chelsea haven’t covered themselves in glory.

Hopefully the plumbers will sneak past them at the bridge and we give them a tw*tting in Baku.

Only good things about Frankfurt are the airport and the hot dogs.
What are the ladies like?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I wouldn't be able to handle it if the Chavs pipped us to fourth place then proceeded to win the final against us. Hope Frankfurt do them in.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
After the initial ****-up this result was the least we needed to have a fair chance to get to the final. Valencia were unimpressive, no better than Napoli. Nearly gifted them the tie, if they'd gone 0-2 up....

But they didn't and to be honest we could have scored five or six. If they score first and early it will be a nervy evening but if we score first it's game over.

Don't know which Arsenal will turn up in the final if we make it there but we definitely can win it. Will we win it is another matter altogether.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looking at the chances our defense gave them, this is more of they ****ing up. They could have gone 3-0 up within 10 minutes.... oh well, football is like that

TheEconomist

Established Member
I think we really need some good quality wingers. Some of our play just looks so uninspiring at the moment. I wish we looked a bit more dynamic and exciting

Either way it's a good result. I think that the third was needed very badly and in was so glad we got it

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The third goal could be proven vital next week, but men we make live difficult for ourselfs we were all over the place the first 15 minutes hope wel learn from that.

Valencia will come we will have space to counter on that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Guendouzi is the most exciting player at the club.

Let the guys on this forum tell you and it’s some 17 year old in our academy that’s been scoring against 12 year olds. We don’t need a new winger next season cos we got Smith-Rowe and Saka!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Man was I ever nervous after they scored the first but the boys showed fight and you could see they really wanted to prove themselves. For some reason I feel we play better against opposition that is classified as "higher tier teams" teams in the "top level" mind you because we actually take them seriously and have tactics in place. Still nervous about the away tie but I believe in us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom