• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, Wenger should have insisted on it. No speak no play! Its a shame, he joined us as a very good CB with a good record, it just didn't work out and as I say, language must have played a part. He admitted when the ref spoke to him and Costa, neither understood a word he was saying. I blame the ref, he should have learned Spanish before the game!

We should institute a zero tolerance policy towards language isolation.

Milan are the best example. I read an article ages ago online that ll players recruited from abroad by them were required to conduct an interview in Italian 3 months after arriving at the club.

He can revert to speaking Spanish or Portuguese when he's off duty but at London Colney it should be English only.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ffs apologise to @rich 1990 for that.

The last thing I want to do is come off his ignore list. It’s been like holiday for me on here.:lol:
I didn't do it for your benefit. I did it so i can report all your squad cost posts and piss off American Gooner again.

BPP has pushed his luck for a while and his post touched a nerve. He's staying on there for a while whether he apologised or not.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
We should institute a zero tolerance policy towards language isolation.

Milan are the best example. I read an article ages ago online that ll players recruited from abroad by them were required to conduct an interview in Italian 3 months after arriving at the club.

He can revert to speaking Spanish or Portuguese when he's off duty but at London Colney it should be English only.

I love some of the stuff Milan did back then.
another one was that every player had a club cell phone and were obliged to answer it once it rings, no matter what time of the day it was. you could miss it cause of obvious reasons, but players had to call back in time manner given by club

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Have to find a ****ty stream because they decided to broadcast the chelsea frankfurt game in the Netherlands. Seriously, who wants to watch that.

There is probably a Dutch nobody on frankfurts bench. We should buy one just to make my life easier.

Get on the horn to Ajax that we're not taking no for an answer concerning Van De Beek. That way you're getting a few extra Arsenal matches next & we get a much needed serious upgrade to our team ;)

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I love some of the stuff Milan did back then.
another one was that every player had a club cell phone and were obliged to answer it once it rings, no matter what time of the day it was. you could miss it cause of obcious reasons, but players had to call back in time manner given by club

Its a pity such a historic club has fallen on such hard times that they've been rendered irrelevant.

People sometimes forget they're the second most decorated European Cup winners.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Have to find a ****ty stream because they decided to broadcast the chelsea frankfurt game in the Netherlands. Seriously, who wants to watch that.

There is probably a Dutch nobody on frankfurts bench. We should buy one just to make my life easier.
I’ll have you know that’s Swansea City legend Jonathan de Guzman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom