• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanCarlosValeron

Take Gilles on board the plane and let him sort out Simeone again. A deserved holiday from his scouting duties.
_977882_grimandi300.jpg

Last edited:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
People are making it out as if they're a peak Barcelona.

For any fans that don't feel confident and need some reassurance about this one, I recommend you to watch the match they played against Sporting in the last round. Sporting had very good opportunities and failed to take advantage of them.

Yeah I dont get it, all we literally have to do is win a game of football and we're through :lol:

0-1, 1-2, any win will do thanks!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Can't see them scoring more than 2 goals with the way they play

Yeah,maybe it's harsh,they have good result and can sit back for whole match.Their home record is just great and our away form is awful.I just wonder how many goals can we score there ? I reckon only 1.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
From the Telegraph:
Wenger said there were doubts over the fitness of goalscorer Henrikh Mkhitaryan, goalkeeper David Ospina and forward Alex Iwobi ahead of the second leg of their Europa League semi-final against Atletico Madrid in Spain on Thursday but would not rule any out the game.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ideally we score first and early, then that puts so much pressure on them because a 2nd for us kills them nearly.

GoonerBoy19

Mikh and Ospina should be fine, iwobi had a cramp towards the end of united game. I would be surprised if he plays. Atletico were damn boring today against Alaves and Costa started the game.

It will be watching 90 mins of counter attack, if we score early then we can put lot of pressure on them.

GoonerBoy19

Just watch their game highlights of today, simeone is Jose on drugs, they bored the opponent's for 70 mins and then scored a pen and won 1-0. I just hope we take our chances and make most of it. Missing clear chances like we did in first leg won't help. They absolutely hate conceeding and it's their first priority every game to keep clean sheet.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
To be perfectly honest. Arsenal are massive underdogs going into this game.

Our away form has been pathetic this year and if we’re to make it to the final in Lyon, we gotta do what we’ve not done in a very long time now... Beat a Big team at their own ground!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Think the footballing gods need to give us a break.
Some of this please. There's no doubt it was in our hands to **** up all those chances.. but cmon Arsenal are never fortunate in Europe we always end the tie feeeling heartbroken for one reason or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom