• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd like to see this tomorrow, even though I know Wenger will probably play Wilshere. I'd love to play Mavro but being realistic I know that wont happen.

--------------Laca
Ramsey-----Özil-----Mhki
-------Xhaka----AMN
Monreal--Kos--Mustafi--Bellerin
-------------Ospina

GriezusChrist

I think we should start with 3 at the back acting as a collective 5, we need the width and we could do with a front 3 busting a gut to get into the box when the wingbacks actually provide. I am really worried about starting with a back 4 knowing Griezmann and Costa will have a chance to run at Kosc and Mustake.

Ospina
Mustafi Kosc Monreal

Bellerin Xhaka Ramsey Kolas

Özil Laca Mhiki

Cech
Chambers
Mav
Wilsh
AM
Welbz
Eddie

Arsenal to score between 45-55 min after AW team talk

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
so not so smart for purpose of this thread eh, selling Giroud (the donkey of Chelsea now) and getting a cuptied Aubameyang.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Mkhy is key to us getting through this. The guy is an assist machine for us and thrives in the Europa League.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see this tomorrow, even though I know Wenger will probably play Wilshere. I'd love to play Mavro but being realistic I know that wont happen.

--------------Laca
Ramsey-----Özil-----Mhki
-------Xhaka----AMN
-------------Ospina
That team is extremely solid and can control the game the only issue is there isnt much width. I guess if Ramsey drops into midfield for a 3 it can let Bellerin/Monreal stride more forward at times

Gegen Pressing

4 x #10's Mkhi, Özil, Wilsh, Ramsey
For Wengerball. For Glory . For the EL Medal .

--------------Laca
-Mkhi----Wishere-----Özil
-------Xhaka----Ramsey
Monreal--Kos--Konstantinos--Bellerin
-------------Ospina

COYG's!!!

--------------Laca
Ramsey-----Özil-----Mhki
-------Xhaka----AMN
-------------Ospina

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That team is extremely solid and can control the game the only issue is there isnt much width. I guess if Ramsey drops into midfield for a 3 it can let Bellerin/Monreal stride more forward at times

Yes I guess Christmas Tree could work but I like Ramsey in an attacking role and wherever you put him he'll go forward anyway :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
4 x #10's Mkhi, Özil, Wilsh, Ramsey
For Wengerball. For Glory . For the EL Medal .

--------------Laca
-Mkhi----Wishere-----Özil
-------Xhaka----Ramsey
Monreal--Kos--Konstantinos--Bellerin
-------------Ospina

COYG's!!!

I would be happy if Wenger did play Mavro but I dont want Wilshere in there, he'll lose the ball and they will kill us on the break.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I would be happy if Wenger did play Mavro but I dont want Wilshere in there, he'll lose the ball and they will kill us on the break.

You fear Wilshere will lose the ball yet you put a complete novice in AMN in there, lol mate. :)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Is Simeone banned from the dugout for this ?

Yes as far as I know. They certainly said he would be and I dont know of any appeal. Personally I dont think it will effect them anyway, they managed to equalise with 10 men and him in the stands.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You fear Wilshere will lose the ball yet you put a complete novice in AMN in there, lol mate. :)

That's how highly I rate Wilshere 2018 :) I would have played Xhaka Elneny for this but we cant. Very little options in the middle.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

--------------Laca
Ramsey-----Özil-----Mhki
-------Xhaka----AMN
-------------Ospina

My first choice line-up as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom