• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,127

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagon9

We score the 1st goal, make it 4-1 it will probably be virtually impossible for them to go through & then no matter what the end up result is we should be able to get through on aggregate. The 1st goal is vital though.
It’s us remember. We have the skillset to go 2-0 up and still not get through.:(

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

if we score early, between 10-20 minutes in, I'd be more then happy for us just to sit back & just attack on the counter. That would no doubt put pressure on Valencia to just go all out & attack so we'd probably have to do a lot of defending then. I'd say we will start on the attack though & fast paced to put them under pressure try & score early.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I just hope Chelsea will turn off against Frankfurt, and we need to play a patient game this is our last hope no reason to not show up.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If we were to win the EL, we'd be seeded in pot 1 in the CL.

Source on that ?

I think Pot 1 is from the champions of each league and the last CL winner (if they didn't win the league in last season)

Edit: you're correct
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-league-draw-clubs-pots-format-when-happening
Pot one consists of the holders (Real Madrid), the Europa League winners (Atlético Madrid) and the champions of the six highest-ranked nations. Pots two to four are determined by the club coefficient rankings.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
...and Giroud burying a winning header deep into injury time, breaking AM down.
No no no. It's even in the 88th minute...then Giroud rips off his Chelski shirt to reveal his Arsenal shirt...Rambo, watching in the stands, rips off his suit to reveal his #8 shirt, runs onto the pitch, heads a Giroud cross for the winner just like in the FA Cup.

We can dream.

Polar Bear

I hope our players were watching the Liverpool/Barcelona game tonight and see what can happen. they need to show up from the first second and play like the game is on a knife edge, and totally forget the 3-1 lead. Need to attack, and not defend the lead.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I hope our players were watching the Liverpool/Barcelona game tonight and see what can happen. they need to show up from the first second and play like the game is on a knife edge, and totally forget the 3-1 lead. Need to attack, and not defend the lead.

Quite frankly, they could watch a replay of the game in the changing room just prior to kick off and still repeat the same mistakes a few minutes later.

Mohamed7

Valencia was rubbish at the Emirates and if they play anything close to that I can only see score going up.

We will be save. Either 1-1 or 1-2 for us.

ptrcopp

Not at all? I love that. Here in Holland media uses it to stir up trouble, bring out the yer da crew, everything for the clicks. +1 for England!

I remember a couple of seasons it was spoke about at the beginning of one season. I think it may have been 2014 World Cup as, IIRC, many players delayed it until after the World Cup which meant it crept into the beginning of the PL season. I may be wrong.

But I don’t remember it being seen as negative they were even doing it, just reporting on the fact of what some do and don’t do.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m more worried about getting through and then having Chelsea ruin our Champions League hopes. That followed by a Sp**s vs Liverpool Champions League final three days later could be the worst week in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom