• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,145

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I’m more worried about getting through and then having Chelsea ruin our Champions League hopes. That followed by a Sp**s vs Liverpool Champions League final three days later could be the worst week in recent memory.

Yep exactly my worry.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Do you know if Kongodbia is set to play ?
He was very good in that dreadful first leg loss vs. Monaco.

Mohamed7

Do you know if Kongodbia is set to play ?
He was very good in that dreadful first leg loss vs. Monaco.

Do not know. That Monaco team was stronger than we thought. Most of their players are now playing for Europe's elites.

What a beast he was in Football Manager.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
As rubbish as we have been recently I am not worried about tomorrow. The one positive from this season is that Emery has got the players to turn up for the big games, even amongst all the **** in the PL we put in great performances against Napoli and in the first leg. Think tomorrow will be no different.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As rubbish as we have been recently I am not worried about tomorrow. The one positive from this season is that Emery has got the players to turn up for the big games, even amongst all the **** in the PL we put in great performances against Napoli and in the first leg. Think tomorrow will be no different.

Our away form has been dire since December.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Seeing the possibility of Sp**s-Pool CL final, It makes me sad that we're playing in this competition. If I had a choice between us winning the Europa and Sp**s/Pool winning the CL or us not winning the Europa and Ajax winning the CL, I'm not sure which way I'd go. Anyway, now that we're here, I guess the worst thing would be going out at this point because that would mean once again an embarrassing away defeat.

ggunner12345

Laurent Koscielny was only fit enough for a place on the bench at the weekend, but he is ready and raring to go; Emery must decided whether to bring him into a back four or revert to three at the back.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who again disappointed at the weekend, has travelled, and so too has Eddie Nketiah, the young striker.

Another youngster, Joe Willock, has also made the trip.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I see Valencia got pumped after yesterday's result. Need to shut them up by starting all gun blazing. A goal in the first half would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom