• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,175

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

No chance we get through. I'm in some sort of sick simulation at the moment.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Oh God.. our players are going to be so nervous and they’re terrible at the best of times :lol:
Positive would be that I don’t feel like losing to Chelsea in the final
That said I actually think we’ll be fine, they didn’t look good at all at the emirates

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

After the last two nights I'm excited to see how we can **** this up, and in what minute of stoppage time will Valencia get the goal that knocks us out. Can't wait.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hard to care about this, I'm just numb now.. Need to win it so we can get Cl football and be in a better position going forward though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It's up to us to teach a lesson to Barcelona and Ajax on how to defend a lead.

Exactly, I mean look at their defences compared to ours, we have men like Mustafi, Ajax have boys like De Ligt……….hang on, this isn't working!

Tbh, I think we'll win the game 0-2 and go through!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Might seem weird to some, but I'm really not bothered about Sp**s or Liverpool. Those teams are doing what they have to do, so kudos to them I guess. I support Arsenal so I care what we're doing and we'd better not f*cking bottle it tomorrow, because THAT will be annoying!

Honestly, we've been pretty decent in Europe overall so I don't expect us to completely sh*t the bed. Valencia are a defensive team by nature - they have some dangerous attackers but if we draw them out (which they will have to attack), we can beat them on the night.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are 1 game away to be in European final our players better don't f**k up. We desperately in need for a European trophy

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

F*ck this negativity off.

We’re two games away from winning the first European title in my lifetime. And we only have to win one.

F*cking COYG.

Would be my third, though Fairs Cup a bit early for me to remember.

Some kind of miracle that we beat Zola, Brolin and the other Parma superstars of the time, before their whole team went tits up. Plus I missed that game.

But yeah, a Euro title would be great despite all the recent ****. A trophy is a trophy is a trophy - and a European trophy is rarer than hens teeth.

If we win it and the scouse do their job, trust me this place will fill up with happy gooners...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we lose this it has to go down as the darkest week since we lost the CL in 2006.

Pfft come on man. Nowhere near the top.

27/02/11 Lose to Birmingham in the League cup final
05/03/11 Draw 0-0 home to Sunderland starting our collapse in the title race
08/03/11 RvP red card game in the Nou Camp, eliminated from CL
11/03/11 Get knocked out of the FA Cup by this Utd team.

EFp1vxL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom