• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 102,978

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Pfft come on man. Nowhere near the top.

27/02/11 Lose to Birmingham in the League cup final
05/03/11 Draw 0-0 home to Sunderland starting our collapse in the title race
08/03/11 RvP red card game in the Nou Camp, eliminated from CL
11/03/11 Get knocked out of the FA Cup by this Utd team.

EFp1vxL.jpg
Ban extended.

You've been a bit of a prick tonight, Rex.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

EFp1vxL.jpg

Every day, to this day, I wake up thinking the ref who sent RVP off will finally confess to taking a bung. Then again, I probably lead a sad existence.

Don’t even view the CL loss as “dark”. I was there - it was just a **** decision - their goal should have stood instead of the red (we’d likely still have scored and possibly won) and even then, we were unlucky. It was almost Parma all over again.

blaze_of_glory

EFp1vxL.jpg
Thanks, that's raised my spirits immeasurably.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Every day, to this day, I wake up thinking the ref who sent RVP off will finally confess to taking a bung. Then again, I probably lead a sad existence.

Don’t even view the CL loss as “dark”. I was there - it was just a **** decision - their goal should have stood instead of the red (we’d likely still have scored and possibly won) and even then, we were unlucky. It was almost Parma all over again.

If Bentdner had put away that chance at the end, it’d have been up there with Wenger’s greatest achievements in Europe.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Feel like..... theres no players in this squad that will be absolutely gutted Sp**s are in a CL final and use it as motivation to get Arsenal to a final.

Maybe there is but just how I feel. Ramsey, probably. Shame.

Mohamed7

EFp1vxL.jpg

Till today I do not know how they beat us with 8 full backs

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Might seem weird to some, but I'm really not bothered about Sp**s or Liverpool. Those teams are doing what they have to do, so kudos to them I guess.
Where do you live? Probably not London by the sounds of it because if you know Sp**s fans the rivalry is so much worse. Weird thing is I dont even have close friends who are Sp**s fans it's almost like I've naturally deterred from them; saying that I do know a few and winning the CL gives them all the bragging rights ffs. They will have something we have never had, it would be a monumental change in power in North London if they won. (not saying they will be a bigger club but cmon no one can call them trophyless or bottlers anymore if they lift the CL). So for that reason its very important hahaha

I do agree with the fact we gotta just get our head down and win our games because its important for our summer, we dont want any excuses filtering down from Kroenke do we

Gegen Pressing

Worse picture this , we don't make it to the EL final, we don't make it to top 4 while Sp**s wins the CL.
Any good self-immolation techniques apart from tires?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If Bentdner had put away that chance at the end, it’d have been up there with Wenger’s greatest achievements in Europe.

Bendtner also cost us a goal against Liverpool in the cl in 08, when we genuinely were one of the best teams in europe and had a chance to win it all..Hmm, I should go change my vote in the worst player in the Emirates era thread...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Last season we destroyed Burnley 5-0 on last day. Tottenham might be hungover from this mental win, Everton is a strong team. I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom