• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Standard Liège v Arsenal | December 12, 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That looks more like 3 at the back to me, lets see how it pans out. With Saka and Nelson as wingbacks, or AMN.

pacstud

I hope he can.

Disgusting how often we change tactics.
Dennis, we aren't necessarily changing tactics (which wouldn't be "disgusting" in a dead-rubber game anyway). We are injured and need people.

I think that actually looks like a 4231 with one of the 3 CB flexed right and AMN on the left, which he has done before. Or obviously one of them flexed left.

Could be 3 in the back though with Saka or Nelson as a WB. Not terrible either imo.

This is what you do in games like this Dennis. Up your game.

Hopefully its 4-2-3-1. We need to work hard on the same tactic for upcoming games!

Switching tactics and line ups every single game is what got us into huge mess this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mavro’s back!

tenor.gif

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Exciting formation with many youngsters in it, especially looking forward to see Niles and Saka in this, what it looks like, 3 at the back formation

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to James Benge the state of the pitch is really awful. Let's hope our players don't get injures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom