• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Standard Liège v Arsenal | December 12, 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

I think Freddie is going quite steady considering how things stand with injuries, time of year and what not, I still fancy us to kick it up now Freddie's taking the shackles off.

1-4 to us Laca with a brace

Morning_woody

Surströmming is f*ckin delicious mate

I think you have to be a full born native Swede to enjoy surströmming. I can't get past the smell, yet alone to actually put it in the mouth and digest it.
But hey, I'm not judging. People of my origin eat some pretty messed up things too

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surströmming is f*ckin delicious mate

Good God no, I had some in Luleå a few years back. Took a bottle of O.P. Anderson to set me to rights afterwards. The taste is not the worst, but the smell...good grief.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
God no. Mellberg was a real viking while Lindelöf looks lika a metrosexual and plays like one too.

Nah, Lindelöf is underrated as hell. Mellberg had a very good spell at Villa though. Awful at Juventus. Victor has the potential to play for a team like Juve in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom