• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who would you like to see come in?
Reckon it would have to be freddie till the summer and the board need to have a long hard think about who to bring in.

I’d be worried about a Solskjær situation if we brought him in. Does well because he’s not Emery, gets the job even though he’s out of his depth and sets us back years.

I’ve come round on Mourinho if they can get him on a contract until the end of the season with an option to extend if we couldn’t get a Ten Hag type then.

Mourinho’s stock is at the lowest it has ever been so he won’t have much of a bargaining position, could use a good few months here as a leaping board to another top job around Europe.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I'd take Mou, sure why the f*ck not. Liven the place up a bit. We already sh*t on the carpet when we hired Emery, might as well light it on fire.
NO WAY JOSE
Honestly would stop watching if we brought him in, would rather Pulis or ANYONE but him. Stands against everything Arsenal represents plus he wouldn't be given 300mil to spend so he wouldn't do SWFA anyway

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Really didn't want Emery to fail and still don't. It scares me to think how far the club needs to decline before they will sack him.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool is a free hit. No damage done if we lose (provided its not a humiliation of course), and some points gained if we do.

Unfortunately we need to lose the next three games to stand a chance of getting rid of Unai. What concerns me is whether we have a suitable man lined up to take over for the rest of the season.

We're playing Liverpool at Anfield, and their lineup will be filled with reserves pushing for playing time. They know we are vulnerable, and will look to embarrass us. To make things worse, Ox is back and playing well. He could score a couple against us.

Getting taken apart by our former player would be pretty humiliating, and I think it is totally possible.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I’d be worried about a Solskjær situation if we brought him in. Does well because he’s not Emery, gets the job even though he’s out of his depth and sets us back years.

I’ve come round on Mourinho if they can get him on a contract until the end of the season with an option to extend if we couldn’t get a Ten Hag type then.

Mourinho’s stock is at the lowest it has ever been so he won’t have much of a bargaining position, could use a good few months here as a leaping board to another top job around Europe.
Noooooo, have we sunk that low?
The guy would just make things worse, we need someone that can bring the players, the fans and the VAR team together in harmony.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Noooooo, have we sunk that low?
The guy would just make things worse, we need someone that can bring the players, the fans and the VAR team together in harmony.

Don’t know who else is really out there right now. Allegri maybe but he’s more of an unknown compared to Mourinho who can achieve good results extremely quickly.

Another year out of the CL would be disastrous for the club, journos have said we’ve missed out on a few players because of the EL already.

roz

Fake News Merchant
That would be very stupid. Freddie isnt experienced enough right now.
Problem is that we would be forced into making a decision on a manager right now which could easily backfire a la Emery. We need to identify who we want as the Arsenal manager for the next 5+ years and do everything to get him and that could take a while.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Problem is that we would be forced into making a decision on a manager right now which could easily backfire a la Emery. We need to identify who we want as the Arsenal manager for the next 5+ years and do everything to get him and that could take a while.
freddie would be a decent caretaker. Its not looking like we'll get top four anyways.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Club need to act really. We lost out on managers waiting around for Wenger and the same could happen here with Sp**s and Utd probably looking for managers within the next year.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wolves are actually pretty poor at the minute, anything less than a win and the board has to consider pulling the trigger.

Just to put things into perspective:

Watford haven’t won a game this season and conceded 8 goals against Man City but they managed to get a 2-2 draw against us.

Watford have only scored 5 goals this season and 2 of them were against Arsenal :facepalm:

Watford had 31 shots against us and broke a PL record yet they look like they’ll be getting relegated come the end of the season.

I think we’re in big trouble against Wolves and Leicester.

Emery will get sacked, I’m sure of it.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Don’t know who else is really out there right now. Allegri maybe but he’s more of an unknown compared to Mourinho who can achieve good results extremely quickly.

Another year out of the CL would be disastrous for the club, journos have said we’ve missed out on a few players because of the EL already.
Sp**s want rid of Poch lol. Id take him in a heartbeat, he's way to good for them and they don't even know it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The next 3 league games is vital he it'll either buy him more time or he going to get fired the club should give him warning

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The next 3 league games is vital he it'll either buy him more time or he going to get fired the club should give him warning

No warnings, get rid now. How does this get any better? There's clearly a disconnect between the players and what he's trying to get across. We're playing bottom half of the table football with probably the 4th/5th best squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom