Unai Emery: Adios

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

“You know I don’t speak Spanish, in English please!”

American_Gooner and Makingtrax like this.
  2. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Who said anything about anyone feeling inferior? Carlo has one of the best CV’s in the history of the game but Potch is a better manager today. He’s also a young manager who has managed teams like Sociedad, Southampton and Sp**s, and done well - Getting top 4 and a CL final with with Sp**s is good going.

He’ll leave soon and move on to Madrid, Utd, PSG etc. Expect then the titles and cups to arrive.

Riou likes this.
  3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

**** off.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  4. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Wonder if he might be like a Moyes though, quality but only up to a certain level...think he might struggle with more established players egos too, has done very well with Sp**s though...but something about him irks me.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

He’s got Sp**s CL football and a CL final, on a budget too. That’s more than Moyes has ever done.

I don’t know what there is not to like? He’s done well everywhere he’s been.

Artisan and #254 like this.
  6. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Policing Emery's English Skills

:lol: Ffs

7. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

He never managed Sociedad.

GDeep™ likes this.
  8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Sorry, Espanyol.

9. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Moyes finishing in the top four in 2005 is more impressive than any of his top four finishes imo, 2015-2019 the competition wasn’t as tough, and Moyes never had the squad or money Poch had but always competed close to the top four...just want to see how he does at a team that expects to win, interesting to see if he can deal with that pressure.

10. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

Players revolting and refusing to sign, and murmuring of exits left right and centre. The man is GONE by January or this club is fecked.

11. kraphtous

kraphtous Unai Enemy

Club is already ****ed, we needed to replace him in the summer. Now we ride and die with him.

12. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

No, we3 don't. He needs to go midseason. After Sutton if w3e lose that match. Summer is way way too late.

13. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

Hopefully Emery meditates and realizes that he doesn’t have to micro manage and over complicate everything. The Torreira situation to me does not show a spineless manager, it shows a manager who doesn’t listen to his players. (Despite what people may say after players voted for captain)

14. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

Told you... players would be in an exodus and is happening. We always will be short of players or a good manager or whatever you want because the freaking board is coward, conservative and useless. How they don’t realize that Emery is causing more damage that any millions they could be saving if he stays.

Players are literally asking for a change, and if they don’t find it here, they will in somewhere else.

North5 and Squillaci like this.
  15. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

16. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

He's saying he should have gone in the summer but yeah he needs to leave immediately.

17. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

I hate how slow Arsenal is to take action regarding ANYTHING.

What the **** do these idiots discuss at their meetings? Bunch of overpaid con artist ****heads. Hope the stadium is empty on Saturday.

Mark Tobias and Squillaci like this.
  18. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Now this i think we should all actually agree on. I've seen posters hope we lose ior wish Ill fate on players but what we really need at this club is to knock the bottom line. .

19. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

If you all club together and agree to refund my pair of tickets, I’ll consider it.

Don’t think you could afford it TBH :rofl:

Mark Tobias likes this.
  20. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

Hit them where it hurts them more... the money! Show them they are nothing without fans

Mark Tobias likes this.